New wedding/event venue-UPDATE 11/27/17 WITH PICS

mi barn, su barn…youre welcome to come by and have a few cold ones any time you want…be prepared to either run a tractor or run chain saw :smiley:

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Looking really nice.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Easy, you see this? His barn is our barn.

Hilton Head - unofficial shark bite capital of the world.

and NO kitty litter buckets, i have two green houses for yall to use. yall arent allowed to use indoor plumbing.

Proline 201WA

Boy, that’s nice, did you put clear fiberglass in the upper wall? Gona have a dance floor? Contact the Columbia Shag Club, they would go wild about this place for partys! Great job, good luck. Love to come see it sometime!

Hurry up and complete it, so there can be additional shelter for hurricane victims…

RBF

i hear there’s loose wimmens in that shag club

Hilton Head - unofficial shark bite capital of the world.

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Boy, that’s nice, did you put clear fiberglass in the upper wall? Gona have a dance floor? Contact the Columbia Shag Club, they would go wild about this place for partys! Great job, good luck. Love to come see it sometime!

thanks keith. no lear fiberglass. it will also be sheeted and T&G siding put up.

yes there will be a dance floor. I’m working on the design now and will hopefully start building it soon.

we will definitely need to have a CF.com bbq or something once it’s done.

Proline 201WA

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Hurry up and complete it, so there can be additional shelter for hurricane victims…

RBF

I offered the property up for shelter when Irma came through. although there was no building nor power at the point.

Proline 201WA

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

I offered the property up for shelter when Irma came through. although there was no building nor power at the point.

Proline 201WA

I figured if you are willing to offer it up to Peepal and Easy then you really don’t care who uses it and for what purpose(s)…:smiley:

Now that Peepal knows you have greenhouses you prolly will have some unscheduled Colorado themed events in the near future…

Could offer it up to the hurricane victims in exchange for some work that needs to be completed… No free ice cream…

RBF

All the loose gals at the shag club are in there 80’s but lots of fun!

so it’s been a while since i updated the progess. we are almost 100% done now. I have to seal the outside and inside tonge and grove, but that’s the last big thing. We already had one event, last week, which was the Chapin chamber of commerce gallah. We had a live band there from nashville, Brendan Roberts(orignally from Newberry). We also had a corn hole tournament. The event went off without a hitch and we all had fun. This thursday is our grand opening, so if youre in the area come stop on by…

Proline 201WA

looks great. and fun

happy for ya

thanks Pod

Proline 201WA

Man, great pictures! Fantastic job! Glad you on your way to making a million, Good luck, now you can get back to fishing! Hope to get down and get a guided tour some time!

thanks keith. its going to take a million to pay the place off :stuck_out_tongue: and im itching to get back to fishing. my boats miss me.

come on down any time. i have a special mini fidge hidden, fully stocked :sunglasses:

Proline 201WA

That is one nice looking barn!

I’ve had a two corn hole boards set up, but four side by side is some serious stuff!

I’ll never forget when my son in law first asked me if I wanted to play “corn hole”. :face_with_head_bandage::smiley: I thought he had lost his mind!! Actually ticked me off pretty good at first, until he explained it to me. Old folk can still learn, I did. Corn hole is a pretty fun game in the modern sense. :clown_face:

Looks like you have the respect of your wife’s dream!!! Again, Beautiful! Thanks for posting!

Thanks Fred. and yeah, i still get some odd looks from older folks when i say “we’re having a corn hole tournament”.

Proline 201WA

I almost got the firepit done last night

Proline 201WA

The place looks awesome. Great job and good luck with it!

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki