New Years Eve

What’s going on in the Charleston area? The wife all of a sudden wants to do something besides sit around the house. Go figure, haven’t worked in over a year and she wants to do something that will cost more than I can afford.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Look on Chanel 5 website,there is supposed to be a lot of free events happening on there.

Double D.

Stay HOME!! They are serious about DUI this year.

Stay home & get her so drunk that she’ll think she went somewhere. Then when she wakes up in the morning, wondering what happened, tell her about the really great party the two of you went to.:wink:

Of course you’ll have to ask her if she remembers what she showed to the bartender. :imp::smiley:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Smack her on the ass. Tell her to get back in the kitchen and make something decent for supper for a change.

I learned this one from dfreedom. Works like a charm. You’ll thank me later

The Pod is right on! Slap her on the butt and tell her to get in the kitchen and cook you a good dinner for a change! Not sure if that will work, but she won’t want you to take her anywhere tonight:face_with_head_bandage:

The last 4 responses are my theory too. Safer to slap her on the butt than to be out tonight.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Hahaha, you guys are funny. We decided to stay home and have our usual 1 drink. PeaPod, if I did that to her she would tell me exactly what I could do and you’d probably be visiting me in the hospital. Hope y’all have a safe and Happy New Year.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

CC - you and I are in the same boat. I hope you get a great job this year. I know the feeling you get by watching other people enjoy their money from a job. We gotta hang in there.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:
I learned this one from dfreedom. Works like a charm. You'll thank me later

You can barely see my black eye now.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

DF, it’s a new year and I’m sure she’ll freshen it up for you:face_with_head_bandage:

No way, I learned my lesson.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I managed to stay out of jail, got a great meal cooked, didn’t get a black eye, and only had to pat her lightly :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

“My wife rides me like a world class bull riding rodeo champion.” ~ Earl Pitts.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

She always cooks a good meal. Was looking for a night out. Had a nice hot pizza and cold beer instead. She agrees with my thinking that you guys are a bunch of nuts. Waiting for the oyster roast to come around.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson