New Year's resolutions

I’ll start.

I vow to inflict bodily harm and or damage to property of those asswholes texting me fishing and pictures while I’m slaving away at my job

Go.

My resolution is the same one I had last year, 2560X1600, thanks to this 30" monitor.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

Same as every year, not beating the crap out of buttheads that really deserve to get the crap beat out of them.

edit: Ok, I would probably never do it, but sometimes I wish I could.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Work less, fish more, learn about hunting deer + pigs.

Fish more weekdays

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

quote:
while I'm slaving away at my job

That’s a good one!

I don’t believe in resolutions so mine is to not have any. Though fishing more this year would be good.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Try to quit letting the things that I have no control over eat at my soul, have more patience with people, and spend more time with my grand kids.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I’ll start.

I vow to inflict bodily harm and or damage to property of those asswholes texting me fishing and pictures while I’m slaving away at my job

Go.

Check your phone.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

To quit smoking… I’m tired of it and have made excuses long enough. Just have to keep it up… for the rest of my life. Dang if I didn’t enjoy it so much.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Hey Tiger, have you considered hypnosis? I know a man and his wife that did it and have been quit for over a year.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

My resolution is to learn the Stono river more. The section from Wappoo down to the Kiawah. I love being on that part of the river. It’s always peaceful. Would love to dial in on some more fishing spots though.

Dorado II
Carolina Skiff 25DLV

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I’ll start.

Go.

Check your phone.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

cant wait to see that truck sittin in the usual spot at the landing. you got AAA?

Last years resolution was to go offshore with a professional… Since that didn’t work out,this year I’ll settle for one or two of you meatheads.

quote:
Originally posted by capehorn 16

Last years resolution was to go offshore with a professional… Since that didn’t work out,this year I’ll settle for one or two of you meatheads.

I’ll be your huckleberry.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
I vow to inflict bodily harm and or damage to property of those asswholes texting me fishing and pictures while I'm slaving away at my job

What’s your number? :smiley:

quote:
Try to quit letting the things that I have no control over eat at my soul, have more patience with people,

Best so far:sunglasses:

quote:
To quit smoking...

I really need to do that too, but I haven’t gone as far as resolving to do it this year:slightly_smiling_face:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

New Year’s resolutions are for sissies…

This is an open forum Skinny, hell we talk about everything on here…
Lot’s of real life info if you want it…

Did you know Easy don’t moan whilest he bumps uglies???
Keep up man!

Go Ugly Early[:0]

quote:
Originally posted by capehorn 16

Did you know Easy don’t moan whilest he bumps uglies???

TMI... "Ewww" factor x 10...

some threads are like Old Yeller. They need to be taken out back and shot in the head.

Thanks for killing the thread. It needed to be put out of its misery