New years resolutions.

quote:
Originally posted by P-K
quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

my resolution is to not let the improper use of the word lose or loose bother me anymore.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

your just being silly. that and capitolizing words at the beginning of sentences shouldn’t brother you. punctutation is overrated

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Capitalizing …

Trying to determine whether or not Ricky landed the first troll bite of the year.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

quote:
Originally posted by runbabyrun

Thanks everyone for the advice. Turning 50 come April and it is time. My wife has got the jump on me she’s down to just a couple a day and doing well with it. DF my aunt quit using hypnosis. She told me she sent a couple of friends too have it done and they were successful as well. Appreciate it, plenty for me to work on this year. I am a flawed man:smiley:

PETE ; I quit cold turkey 40+ years ago , discovered / believe its all in your mind . Every time i thought about burning one i just told myself NO i'm gonna quit ; it worked ; haven't touched one since ....

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

my resolution is to not let the improper use of the word lose or loose bother me anymore.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

How about “you’re” and “your”?

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej I believe in a philosophy called "continuous improvement". Why wait for a New Year when I can start today?

I subscribe to this philosophy.

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish