Next Meeting date

Received an email from Ralph. The next meeting will be April 11th 6:30pm at Miler Country Club.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

looking forward to another good meeting

SKIP

wooooooo hoooooooo!!!

Vinman
19.5 Triumph, 115 HP Honda
“Every saint has a past, every sinner a future”

I wasn’t able to make the first meeting, but will do my best to catch up next month. With gas prices what they are, I’ll have to substitute some of my “water time” with “brain-pickin time”.

“If you can’t stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.”

see y’all there!!..

livin life one day at a time!!!
2006 Seafox172
05 Mercury90hp(saltwater)

Are nonboaters welcome?

quote:
Originally posted by rookieflyfshr

Are nonboaters welcome?

From what was said at the last meeting they are. Im a kayak fisherman and i went to the first meeting it was a good time. With that said anyone fishing this week/ weekend? I caught 8 trout and 5 reds today. . . Pm me if ya want specifics

I hope to make this meeting as I missed the first one!

2002 Key West 1720 CC
90 Yamaha 2-Stroke

So any one can come? Im wondering because I am not a very good fisherman but would like to learn a lot more abot the areas fishing spots and stuff.

“Big Fish or no Fish”

Scout 155

Eggic

Not sure if I will be able to make the next meeting, I am supposed to be in Missouri for some training during April and May.

Rookie - You wouldn’t be the only non-boater, I think a couple w non-boaters were at the first meeting

Eggic - I am also learning and new to the area, so no experience required.

Mike V

Hey eggic, you dont have to know jack squat or ever thrown cast in your life to come hang out with some fun people! As far as not being a “good fishermen”, you havent heard? We’re good liers, none of us really know what we’re doing hahahaha.

Hey EGGIC - you come - maybe learn maybe teach a thing or to…This is a club open to all who are interested in fishing - beginner, novice, intermediate, expert and very good “STORY” tellers - WELCOME

1720 KW w/90 Yammie Bob Mitchell 843-813-3399

I am going to try to make the meeting tmrw night! I have heard some really good things about this club! Hope to meet some new folks!

Let’s Fish
www.carolinaaeromarine.com

Anyone know how we can pay dues if we can’t make the meeting tonight? I have a baseball game I have to help coach, but want to get my dues paid…:question:

Kevin James: You know, when you’re a fat guy you don’t need a reason to sweat. Guys come up to me and go Jeez… what have you been doing - jumping rope in the attic or something?..Umm, no… I peeled an orange about an hour ago, why?

yes I agree with turtle I was wondering about paying dues.

Goals achieved with little effort are seldom worthwhile or lasting.
-Coach John Wooden

Send a pm to Vinman,he maybe able to help.

Double D.

quote:
Originally posted by Double D

Send a pm to Vinman,he maybe able to help.

Double D.

It would be a pleasure to help. If someone missed the meeting and is still interested in joining PM me and we’ve got a plan in place to accomodate.

Was a great meeting!

Vinman
19.5 Triumph, 115 HP Honda
“Every saint has a past, every sinner a future”