No fishing this morning

The wife woke me out of a sound sleep at 07:30 to show me this.

Here it is at 08:15.

I didn’t want to go outside today anyway.:smiley:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Too bad it happened on a weekend! If it was on a workday, people could have taken 2 or 3 days off, because of it:wink:[:0]:smiley: Boss, I’m snowed in and can’t get out of my driveway:imp:

I do believe the Boat Ramp is open, carry on:smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by dinnertime2001

I do believe the Boat Ramp is open, carry on:smiley:

Let’s see, I have a couple of choices here. 1. Dig out my cold weather gear, uncover and hook up the boat, load rods & gear, stop & get bait and head to the ramp, launch the boat and go fishing. (all the while telling myself how much fun this is) Or 2. Go to the fridge, grab a beer, pop the top and watch it snow from the warmth of my living room.
Tough choice.:smiley:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

Unfreaking real. We were supposed to attend a Boy Scout camp out and didn’t go. Man am I glad.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Come on D, where’s your sense of adventure? Remember the scout motto, “Be prepared”.:wink:

I heard on the news this morning that this is the first time in recorded history that it has snowed here this early in the year. And the records go back to 1887!

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

I’m not a scout, my son is. My “preparedness” is a good drink and some football all day. First Saturday in a long time with no scouts, soccer or anything else. Not sure what to do with myself.

Football weather

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I’m not a scout, my son is. My “preparedness” is a good drink and some football all day. First Saturday in a long time with no scouts, soccer or anything else. Not sure what to do with myself.</font id=“red”>

Man, this beer tastes good!:smiley::smiley:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

Reason #1001 not to live in Columbia. :smiley:

quote:
Man, this beer tastes good!

Yeah well, besides that.