NO THREAD THURSDAY,,,,,,,,

NO THREAD THURSDAY,

“No”</font id=“size6”>

That’s a “trigger” for me…personally. My opinion…which untill recently, isn’t allowed on some web platforms…but…is here.

Why would you…attempt…to “cancel”…impede a website that allowed “free speech”…regardless of content???

Censorship…of any kind is a :
BIG NO</font id=“size5”>

for me.

The ability to voice an opinion is paramount for “free speech” to exist… no matter how disgusting.

Responding to comments is a choice one makes…not determined by others. a matter of discipline.

I don’t know Chris…the owner of “CFC”…but…it’s his business…to run as he/she/it sees fit.

I met Andy…the prior owner…at a CFC oyster roast…it was a grand time.

I miss watching Bonzo sweating over an oyster pot…with his horded cat litter buckets.

I miss Skinny and his TV in his refrigerator…and moderating…everything

I miss Black Bart and his reasoning

I miss that Captain that could throw a pancake cast net…and his wife mowed the grass.

I miss CHRIS and his insight on motors.

I miss Wolfe and his fiberglass project.

I miss Boat Poor not using spell check.

I especially miss Cracker Larry…

They all had opinions…that they got to express.
Think about if they hadn’t had that chance.
The knowledge that wouldn’t have been shared.

That’s about all I gots to say.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Well, it’s about time, somebody with a head on his shoulders willing to say it like it is. These nuts are all for the constitution as long as it’s read their way and nobody else.

Bob

I agree with you mdaddy, I don’t want moderators censoring anyone. Doing so would make this site as bad a Fakebook or Tweeter. I just choose to ignore the ass clowns and take away their fuel. Having differing opinions is one thing but, a couple of these guys are just jackbags looking to create animosity, not guys just stating their opinions.

And, I miss most of that stuff as well.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

I’ve noticed this as well? I’ve got several “locations” I “mess around” on a computer to include my phone. I believe like EF said I have clicked “remember Me” so I don’t have to keep logging in. ?

This Bully pulpit will be most likely peter out even further from those that continuously deflect and lie, and when asked about it lie further, resort to a burned out repeat, or just plain shut down after being called out instead of manning up and explaining their point of view.

Boats loaded and the wife and I are going to make the plunge into a most likely wet boat ride to go see some Monkeys on Morgan Island… maybe. If nothing else the Boat needs some exercise and fresh fuel put back in.

I have read mcdaddys post concerning the censorship issue about silent Thursday and I’m unsure about what is right or wrong about it. I noticed that the #1 trouble maker is claiming success in his infringement on your idea. It might be wise to let him have Thursday and for the majority to have a a no thread event on another day. I seriously doubt that he has enough followers to make a dent Probably only one or 2 at the most with the fact that we are only seeing 1 speaking up in the iceholes favor. Something to think about.

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun

That’s pretty much a big pile of horse schitt sir, and I think I’ll take a few moments and sort out the chaff, from the green undigested spooge, from the e coli, from the husk bits, from the sticks and seeds, and finally from the little bit of corn and sweet feed that made it into the splattered pile you left behind.

First let me say your opinion is valued here, at least by me. You generally make your points in an intelligent and non

Lil EF’er is as garrulous and temperamental as a 13 year old girl… Hate to see what would happen if a responsible adult took the phone away…

RBF

The best part is, if you knew the backstory and why Chris said that, especially the way he said it and put the wink, you would realize your foot was knee deep beyond your big mouth and down your lying throat.

It’s always better to know something, and know why you know, especially if no one else knows you know.

I know stuff. You don’t

Now get back in your Shun hole, no one wants to hear any more of your spinning, lying, and douchbaggery.

Staff

Haha, yeah right… If you were in the “know” and “tight” with admin you wouldn’t be making such a spectacle of yourself trying to get something done here…

RBF

EF, he’s on the ropes. Desperately swinging away.

Can’t wrap my head around why someone acts this way…

Finance Executive. Explains the early out.

Could say more, but will hold back.

NN

Haha, just don’t click or respond… What a joke…

RBF

Haha, yeah you and admin are tight…

RBF

Haha, you got that right… Lil EF’er just got “rope-a-doped” by the one and only…

EF, someone here always replies to me the same way. Lies regarding one sentence, but leaves out the rest.

Trust me, his persona didnt change once he left his employer. Hence the early retirement.

I know some stuff too.

Carry on.

NN

Haha,

Double chiNN the blabbermouth is holding back info… Best one I’ve heard in a while beside some of Lil EF’er’s BS…

RBF

Heads Up Guys

Looks like we are going to need another “No Thread Thursday” again this week.

It worked for a few days, but,you know.

For what it’s worth the Shunkey is down roughly 65% on the bull schitt, random cut & paste wasted clicks, and hit and run posts. Thats a good thing right?

And just check out the Porch Dicks antics as of late. The progress there can hardly be debated nor denied.

We call that progress during Staff meetings here at CF.

Step One is a success. Thanks for your participation

Staff

Yippee! Since the last featured fishing report hasn’t been since last Thursday, maybe we’ll get another one tomorrow…

Today was certainly slow again around here, peeps must have gotten their days mixed up…

Have fun with your little pup Shunkey, and make sure to put him in his PBR shun-hole all day tomorrow… He’ll prolly enjoy the break from all the nonsense he encounters…

Shun Day = Fun Day!

RBF

No “PRICK” day, fun day. What a silly game. What are we going to play next EF.

Bob

Haha, Lil EF’er is prolly starting a new hobby/project building himself a PBR Shun-Hole replica just like his new pup Shunkey’s version… EF’er will be hanging out there on Thursdays while pouting and eating a bunch of ham sandmiches paired with few garden salads to make him feel better…

Here’s a toast to Lil EF’er and his new pup Shunkey!

RBF