NO THREAD THURSDAY,,,,,,,,

,so here’s what I’m thinking, a “No Thread Thursday”, where no one posts on a single thread on Thursdays, in hopes Admin sees this and puts a muzzle on the trouble makers, in particular the Porch Dick and the Shunkey.

It might not go so well tomorrow being brand new and all, but in the future Admin will have to notice and “put out a little sweet feed”, so to speak and actually do a little overdue moderation.

It might be too late, even Fred looks like he’s packing his schitt and heading for the door following way too many others who have left, mostly due to the actions of a few.

Most of you fellows are too nice to join in the encouragement of “Keeping the Shun” or “Pity the Porch Dick”, but here is a way to make a statement.

So anyway, I say lets try No Thread Thursdays and see what happens. I have a plan, this is step one.

Thanks for the click and your consideration

Staff

It’s gonna help, wait and see. They are going to into uber porch dick and shunkey mode, but it’s going to be worth it.

It’s going to be interesting to see how many times they talk to each other tomorrow.

Staff

EF’er if you are part of the Staff, then why is this needed? Can’t you just do it yourself? Guess you really aren’t part of the staff, and are just lying… You should be banded for impersonating a CFC staff member…

Everyone, RBF is requesting silent Thursdays in protest of EF’er lying and impersonating a CFC staff member… Thanks for your support…

RBF

Poor little porch dick. Wanting to play silly teenage girl games. Ignorant little mind games.
Brand new my azz… Probably Fred… (with spell checker) hahahaha

Bob
Bob
Bob

Imagine that, the guilty dogs bark first.

You call us cowards, but I’m gonna show you the pen is mightier than the sword, or either of your foul mouths.

Staff

EF’er, I don’t use foul language here… You are guilty of throwing around the F-word routinely, and why your new name is EF’er… Trash mouth for sure…

Again, you deflect from my question… Why are you lying about being a member of the CFC staff?

Hurry up and get all your BS out before midnight as we are planning to have a silent Thursday in protest of your vulgarity and lying…

RBF

I will respect your “no thread Thursday” EF. It was your original idea to begin with and I’m hoping with you that the admin will take notice and help clean this part of CFC up. It’s not just the ones ignorant foul mouth but it’s the arrogant name calling irritating and insulting behavior of the other.

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun

Nachoboi,

Thank you for participating in the silent Thursday protest against EF’er and his attempts to bring down this site since his return from being banded by the previous admin/owners…

Geez, EF’er even lies about being a member of the CFC staff… Admin/owners should take notice of his false association claims and get rid of him…

RBF

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted Please maintain the shun

Good grief Charlie Brown…
I’m thinking y’all/we need to get back on track and quit haha b@#"*ing and whining about politics. Sorry Bob couldn’t help itt…
Take accountability for your dammn self. If you don’t like what somebody’s got to say do you really have to comment.

How about tomorrow instead of a bunch of whining and crying . Again sorry Bob. Post something productive. & Bob before the years oout,I’ll ride out there and buy you lunch. And I will let you take a picture of me with a dammn Biden hat on. I’m sure you got one brother But we got to go fishing.

All I can say is I’m glad I wear boots most of the time…

George/Gailwinds
posted something awhile back I think I will try to find and repost.

Finishing up 30+ hour work day.
Sitting out here cooking me a hamburger drinking a cold beer,
Hanging out with my mistress…
Yeah the wife’s cool with it…

Blue light on the camper it’s said not to attract bugs. Seems to be true. Either way it’s pretty cool especially if you burn one…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Some people just can’t help being a prick. Guys like that crave attention, whether it be negative or positive. Maybe they weren’t loved as children? Not sure why folks simply do not ignore/refuse to respond to any posts by these juvenile twerps.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Can somebody explain the forum stats down at the bottom of the page to me.
It showed activity last night from Split tail basics, Newton, David Rowe, Bob, RBF & a couple more. There was no posts.

This morning is showing activity from Me, Fred, Danny K, stump, and a couple more.
They show three advertisers on their front page. I don’t see them getting much return on their advertising dollar. Chris has not been on here in months.and he still advertising on here???
I’ve got screenshots but it won’t let me post it. Going home today or tomorrow . I will send them to her and take a picture of it and then post it…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

First let me say that No Thread Thursday was a success, greater than I had imagined. Sure, we had a commercial guy post his add and a couple more posters commented, probably before they saw the No Thread Thursday deal, but overall it worked. Not a peep out of the Porch Dick nor the Shunkey either. I feel certain that won’t last long now, but hey, I bet Admin noticed. If not, there is always next week. I want to thank everyone for making the effort, it will absolutely work if we all pull together.

OK OTC, here’s how it goes. When you log in to the forum there is a checkmark that says “Remember Me”. If you have ever checked this box when logging in it will remember you, so when you check in the site thinks you are “participating”, whether you post anything or not.

If you want your info to not show your name when you show up just to check things out you will have to go into your browser settings and clear your cookies. If you aren’t sure how to do that let me know, I can help.

Most of the advertisers don’t see this part of the webpage unless they click past the reports on the slick homepage. The inshore reports with pictures will generally be moved to the Homepage fairly quickly, as soon as someone from CF Staff moves them up.

Hope that helps, and keep that blue light “burning”.

Again, thanks to all for participating in No Thread Thursday. It’s gonna work

Staff

. Congrats on the i

Haha,

EF’er is a joke, and so was his “plan”… None of his ideas have worked because they are laughed at and brushed away as just more noise from an unhappy in life individual… CFC was jumping with activity yesterday despite his desperate pleas…

EF’er claims he is a CFC staff member yet his own team doesn’t listen to him or respond to his wishes… They even went ahead and moved up a fishing report to the “preferred/featured” status yesterday which is a direct slap in the face for him… His teammates at CFC obviously don’t respect him, and neither do most others here besides the weak minded few…

Haha, the Shunkey always wins…

RBF

Thank you sir, really, thanks for not only noticing but pointing the obvious out. Of course the Shunkey is trying to infringe on my idea and spin the issue around,just look above, he would rather tell a bold faced lie than change his behavior. We all know he is a liar, its a well know fact. It’s indicative of his whole persona. That’s why he is here constantly lying and spinning, because everyone else in his miserable life has nothing to do with him.

But it’s everyone else’s fault evidently, mostly Trump. Worst case of TDS I’ve ever seen.

That being said and the dog dikk gnat swatted, here are the actual totals from yesterday compiled by the Staff and Admin here at CF. Thanks to all for the support

Yesterday Total Threads Bumped To The Top ----------4

Yesterday Total Posts ------------6

Yesterday Total Users That Posted ---------5

This tabulation does not include the one commercial post that made it to the Homepage by Captain John and the Coastal Angler Magazine, which was well worth the click if any of you missed it. He knows his stuff. I f

Haha,

Lil EF’er thinks he did something, how special…

Nah, CFC was jumping with activity… Lots of people looking, and many new members added, and a nice fishing report which only happens about once a week now since you returned…

The lack of posting is simply because I requested folks not to post in protest of you vulgar mouth and lying about being a CFC member… I can see why the last administration didn’t care for you…

The Shunkey always wins!

RBF

Hey EF, you are spot on with what you are sayin, IMO.

On a side note, just got back from Bft. Met Phin down there, as he bought a bunch of my offshore rods along with lead, molds, etc. Had the Marsh Tacky Van loaded down!

House there is under contract.

Keep up the good work and I will do better on future Thursdays:+1:.

NN

Phin is a good egg, no doubt. A hard worker, honest to a fault, strong family man, great sportsman, great humorous personality, someone you’d be proud to have in your corner,we caught a big shark once. ask him about it

Yes he is. Will do.

NN