No Wake Zones

No Wake Zones so do we have to slow down if we walk through when the waters down</font id=“size2”>:question:

Bonneau Subdivision

Angels

Trash Pile

Atkins

><>
Shriners

Blacks

Rocks Pond

The Canal

Big Oak

Big Oak Cove

The Hatchery

Bells

Cathead

Hideaway

Blunts

Short Stay
[img]http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/uploaded/Flat-Out/20134393922_IMG_1984

I still cannot fathom why they won’t allow you to take “artifacts”. If they are so important, why on earth wasn’t Santee Cooper out there collecting them?

Those were dry times back in 2007, let’s hope it don’t get that bad again.

quote:
Originally posted by wearthefishes

Those were dry times back in 2007, let’s hope it don’t get that bad again.

Hopefully the drought was a once in a lifetime event. It had to be financially devastating to the guides, landings, campgrounds, and other small businesses around the lakes. Their will to endure speaks volumes. Come to think of it, I dont remember hearing any stories of them crying out for bail-outs.

><>

I wish they had dug out a channel for Shriners landing all the way out to the deeper water.

I also wish Santee Cooper would take Lions Beach, Atkins landing, and all the trashy trailers around there and turn it over so it could be turned into a nice state or county park. That spot has crazy potential to be a big tourist draw instead of a trashy place to cut your foot on a broken beer bottle. The Lions Beach management is very rude, and the Atkins folks are apparently just letting the whole place crumble. It used to be nice. Now it’s just sickening.

Semper Fi
18’ Sterling
115 Yamaha
Big Ugly Homemade Blue Push Pole

I know where some of these were taken but not all, can you list where they were taken

quote:
Originally posted by Slosir

I know where some of these were taken but not all, can you list where they were taken

The names of each are over them now.

><>

does anyone cut the stumps near the launch pads, or there too many of them