No Wappoo Follies Report this year?

Hello nice people. You haven’t seen me in awhile, but I’ve been lurking around. Not getting to do any fishing. Always looking at CF.com for the best reports and laughs. Sad to see there is no report of the Wappoo Follies for July 4th this year. Always enjoyed the reports and photos, and always glad I apparently was never caught on film or video with the Trailer Trash Hooker. I got to get to there more often.

The more we just complain…the more things stay the same.

Haven’t heard from Penny in a while. Hope she is doing well and just too busy to fool with us right now. I do miss her posts and photos.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

That boat ramp has gotten too crowded to even find a place to park and watch people.

Hey Big wes!
So good to see your post!
I too.miss posting from the cut…but it has been 2 years since I’ve sat there.
The injury I had 2 years ago, and have lived with since turned my life and my world as I knew it upside down in so many ways.
I so miss the things I once was able to do but have come to realize that it’s just another bump in life’s road…and at least I still have life itself.
I have missed crabbing with my daddy the most.
Yesterday I was able to spend the day with my daddy in the creek we love and have spent so many days together in… and it was a reminder of the true blessings in life and what’s important.
The happiness it brought was well worth the physical pain of being there…andni told him happiness trumped pain any time :slight_smile:

I miss the many things I did and may not be able to do them again but I am determined to "live "again.
:smiley:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

So good to hear from you Penny! Really glad you were able to spend some time with your Dad on the water. It doesn’t get much better than that. As you can tell, you are loved and respected here and quite a few of us miss your story-telling photos. I hope things continue to improve for you. Take care.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

Hey Big wes!
So good to see your post!
I too.miss posting from the cut…but it has been 2 years since I’ve sat there.
The injury I had 2 years ago, and have lived with since turned my life and my world as I knew it upside down in so many ways.
I so miss the things I once was able to do but have come to realize that it’s just another bump in life’s road…and at least I still have life itself.
I have missed crabbing with my daddy the most.
Yesterday I was able to spend the day with my daddy in the creek we love and have spent so many days together in… and it was a reminder of the true blessings in life and what’s important.
The happiness it brought was well worth the physical pain of being there…andni told him happiness trumped pain any time :slight_smile:

I miss the many things I did and may not be able to do them again but I am determined to "live "again.
:smiley:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Yep. Being determined to live is the most important part. Be well, friend.

The more we just complain…the more things stay the same.

Penny, I have also missed you…I’ve even googled posts from you wondering if I had missed them.

Good to see you on the forum, but hate to hear you’ve had an injury…I had not heard about it. Also glad you mentioned your dad…hope he is well.

Get better, we miss you.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 22 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 18 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Penny, glad to know you and your daddy are (well) around! Great to know you have made it to the creek again, please post us some of your pictures!

Huggs to all of you. I have missed my friends and my creek days also

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

nice to finally meet y’all last week, Mrs. Penny- hope to see you, Donnie, and Roo on the water soon!