No words... but i'll try...

So on my lunch break, sometimes i like to go for a short drive just to get out of the office. i did this today on, lets just say a “rural” road on Johns Island. i come upon a car stopped half way on the shoulder of the road with a completely naked woman standing through the sunroof waving her top around, dancing and waving to me as i passed (yes, she was good looking). she was the passenger, and there was a guy in the driver’s seat.

i was completely taken by surprise and could not get my jaw off of the floor as i passed. i also waved out of habit.

after i took a second to process what i just saw, i decided i have to turn around and get a pic of these shenanigans. (i hope i am not the only guy that would have done this as well) anywho, i missed the shot as they passed by me on my return trip. (crappy phone)

i just had to share, as it made a pretty dull day memorable to say the least.

Sometimes life throws you a bone.

Was it a nice car?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

not particularly. black 4 door small sedan kia? hyundai? or something like that.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Was it a nice car?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Lolz

get stuff like this every so often on trips from hh to charleston… that long boring drive… nothing to common but few times a year. also helps to drive a big truck with a beer company on the side.

Was the headlights on high beam or low beam?:stuck_out_tongue:

Good way to hold up a passing curious motorist.

If it seems too good to be true…

big dog

quote:
Originally posted by Wando Grill

Good way to hold up a passing curious motorist.

If it seems too good to be true…

big dog

Exactly what I was thinking. Sounds way too sketchy.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

She just wanted to wash your windshield…

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

Dear Penthouse Forum

I never thought this would happen to me, but one day, yada-yada-yada:wink:
Without pictures, you know what they say around here:face_with_head_bandage:
You would be surprised what you see on the road, from the window of a big truck[:0]:stuck_out_tongue::smiley:

Ha, just show up at wappoo cut late afternoons on any given holiday with nice weather

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

A ride by the backside of Morris island after 3pm on the weekend will yield similar results!!!

Dorado II
Carolina Skiff 25DLV

Man, this is terrible. Myself, i wouldn’t have looked. Nope, not me.

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

I wonder if this was a scam to try and make you stop. Then the male could have jumped out and robbed you? Never know these days. Congratulations on the free booooobies sighting.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.