nobody fishes any more

Haven,t seen many post on here lately, I guess I’m as bad as the rest of ya’ll . Not telling any lies but have fished Greenwood lately and seem every one else has to. Hard to find a parking place at any of the landings. The schooling bird bite has dropped off. I filled my bait tank up yesterday and will start pulling boards to see if that will do it. Have seen some nice fish pulled out of Russell this past week. Haven’t talked to any one at Murray. Clark Hill seem to be o picking up on jigging spoon around Soap Creek. Good Luck, and try to leave some fish for others!

I’ve fished about every weekend since I got my trailer situation resolved in October. Planer bite has been steady on Murray. I went Sunday afternoon and got 10 solid keepers above the Elbow. Water was dingy but very fishable. I hope yesterday’s additional rain didn’t mess up our areas for Saturday’s tournament.

True. Few seem to post here anymore. Facebook seems to have taken over. I know that’s where most of my posts have gone. I do miss the back and forth banter we used to have here.

James "Captain Fog" Lindler Team Hardcore Xpress HB-22 F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.
James "Captain Fog" Lindler Team Hardcore Xpress HB-22 F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

Thanks Fog, my wife won’t let me FB. Glad you are catching fish.