North Bulls Bay 11-06

Took my son and wife Monday to north Bay to do a little night shrimping in the Bay. We got out into the Bay and setup close to the channel . Just picked a spot in 4 foot of water on an outgoing tide. Only 3 boats out including us, Beautiful night out, calm and clear water. We started throwing around 5:50 pm and my son threw the first pass and as soon as he started pulling the net he had a sh’‘’ eating grin on his face and said Dad I think they are here. He pulled up 3-4 dozen shrimp and it was like that for the most part the rest of the trip. We ended with our first full cooler 2 hours later and 9 passes. They looked alot bigger when we were catching them but ended up with mostly large and mediums and a couple of smalls. It was just an epic night overall for us. Checked with the other 2 boats at the landing and they all coolered out also

2 Likes

Isn’t it great when the image you had in your mind yesterday matches the way your day workes out today?

Good stuff, thanks for the report

Great report thanks

Great report, thanks for sharing your trip! Love it when it works out

Awesome trip! Thanks for the report.

Not much better than the feel of a net almost too heavy to pull in. Great night and great time!

Great job. happy for you. but 9 passas in two hours. ■■■■ bro you guys were moving.