Not PO'd at Igloo anymore

Not PO’d at Igloo anymore. I bought a surf/beach cart some years ago. Later, Igloo changed all of their standard cooler sizes and none of them would fit inside the cart. I was pretty PO’d!

Just got back from ‘The Mart’ with a brand new Igloo Marine 48 gt cooler for $16.88</font id=“size2”> that fits perfectly inside the frame.

You are inexpensive.

If you were my wife, I could spend $1,688 and be PO free for 100 times!

At 1 PO per day, that is 3 months of heaven!

Sign me up!!!

I have the same cart and cooler. You’re right, it fits right in the frame. My problem is that hardly anything else will fit in with it. The Rubbermaid 48 qt. cooler is a snugger fit and a 5 gal. bucket will fit in there with it. WalMart doesn’t carry Rubbermaid coolers anymore but Lowe’s does.

I’d rather fish than eat.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

In God We Trust

Who makes the cart?

Semper Fi
18’ Sterling
115 Yamaha
Big Ugly Homemade Blue Push Pole

quote:
Originally posted by HoofArded

Who makes the cart?

Semper Fi
18’ Sterling
115 Yamaha
Big Ugly Homemade Blue Push Pole

http://www.cpidesigns.com/carts/

quote:
Originally posted by Taz

I have the same cart and cooler. You’re right, it fits right in the frame. My problem is that hardly anything else will fit in with it. The Rubbermaid 48 qt. cooler is a snugger fit and a 5 gal. bucket will fit in there with it. WalMart doesn’t carry Rubbermaid coolers anymore but Lowe’s does…

I’d rather fish than eat.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

In God We Trust

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>Good heads up on the Rubbermaid. Personal preference, I like the Igloo design. You are right about, “hardly anything else will fit in with it”. Except, I bought the cart many years ago. I put a cooler and tackle box into the cart and it fit perfect. Now that Igloo makes this particular cooler again, the cooler and tackle box, still do.

HoofArded, Cpi Designs is the company that made and still makes those carts. Except for the fish blood OR mullet poo, it looks the same as the day I bought it. I don’t sell them. I just have liked using mine. On Otter Island and Folly Island and Jim Island and Sullivans Island and Wild Dudes Island and Deweys Island and Capers Island and Bulls Island and… :wink:

Bought a 100qt for $61 and it fits right under the seat of the new xp21.

Stonoman