I am Benji Griner, the rod and reel mechanic, at Haddrells Point Tackle West Ashley in Charleston. Haddrells is a warranty center for Penn, Shimano, Daiwa, and Quantum. We service most other brands. I encourage you to bring buy or send your fishing reels in for full service in November so you can get off to a fast start next spring. See our reel service special and address below.
Haddrells Point Tackle West Ashley November 2010 Reel Service Special.
Bring your reels in for “full service”* during November 2010 and receive:
· A $20 credit off of your service charge at Haddrell’s Point for each five (5) reels you leave with us or
· A $10.00 credit off of your service charge at Haddrell’s Point for every three (3) reels.
· New monofilament line up to 20# test for $0.01 per yard.
Ship reels to:
Attention: Benji Griner
C/O Haddrells Point Tackle West Ashley
47 South Windermere Dr.
Charleston, SC 29412
· Most spinning, bait casters, and conventional - $20 + parts
· Premium spinners, bait casters, and conventional - $25 + parts
· Small lever drag e.g. TLD 10-15-20-25 - $25 + parts
· Internationals single speed - $30 + parts
· Two speed reels - $35 + parts
· We reserve the right to charge $30 per hour + parts for reels in very bad shape due to corrosion, disassembly, missing parts, dirt, sand, ect.