NPR Interview

it would be nice if took the time to check the validity of the detritus you constantly post…this is totally false,never happened.

check it out for yourself…

“When this item initially appeared in 1999, the U.S. Army denied that there was a Lieutenant General Reinwald among their ranks and chalked the whole thing up as a hoax. (Which is as logic dictated all along: if an armed forces spokesperson gave voice to a sexist remark likening a female interviewer to a prostitute in a public interview, that officer would soon be called upon to make a very public apology as well as face charges within ranks for conduct unbecoming.)”

and

https://www.truthorfiction.com/npr-reinwald/

Who gives a s**t if it never happened, it's still oh, so believable. And besides fitting the stereotype, funny as h**l ...

quote:
Originally posted by Reelly Old Who gives a s**t if it never happened, it's still oh, so believable. And besides fitting the stereotype, funny as h**l ...

NPR reporters are prostitutes? yeah…continue to feed the prejudice, keep the mind closed …great for our society.

No one ever said that NPR reporters are prostitutes - Altho they are equipped to do so, BUT, NPR has suggested that guns & gun training breeds killers. Open your mind ST

quote:
Originally posted by Reelly Old Who gives a s**t if it never happened, it's still oh, so believable. And besides fitting the stereotype, funny as h**l ...

X2^^^^

Might be a hoax, but it’s still funny!:smiley:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

it would be nice if took the time to check the validity of the detritus you constantly post…this is totally false,never happened.

check it out for yourself…

“When this item initially appeared in 1999, the U.S. Army denied that there was a Lieutenant General Reinwald among their ranks and chalked the whole thing up as a hoax. (Which is as logic dictated all along: if an armed forces spokesperson gave voice to a sexist remark likening a female interviewer to a prostitute in a public interview, that officer would soon be called upon to make a very public apology as well as face charges within ranks for conduct unbecoming.)”

and

https://www.truthorfiction.com/npr-reinwald/

An oldie, but goodie.

Sea Tonic, you really can not see the humor on that? It is quit funny and if it happened or not, you can not deny the satire of it.

sat·ire
#712;sa#716;t#299;(#601;)r/
noun
the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

“live and let live” … “those that deserve it.”

It’s pretty weak honestly. It’s an internet 101 joke and you can tell by the poor image quality.

First, Most, Biggest

quote:
Originally posted by Great White

It’s pretty weak honestly. It’s an internet 101 joke and you can tell by the poor image quality.

First, Most, Biggest

Not a joke, but satire my friend. Image quality looks ok to me, but I was more so going by content. Anyone that has a wide open look on life knows NPR is Liberal to the core.

“live and let live” … “those that deserve it.”

If yall keep this up sea tonic will have to go buy a new coloring book and some more play dough

84 HYDRA SPORT 1800SS
89 Yamaha 150
‘BAD HABIT’
89 TRACKER 17 TX
MERC 50
‘OL LEAKY’

Sea tonic and Great white must be a blast at parties. Jeez what kill joys.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

What if the lady WAS a prostitute as a side job? That certainly would have backfired… #deepThoughtsByJackHandy

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

What if the lady WAS a prostitute as a side job? That certainly would have backfired… #deepThoughtsByJackHandy

Odds on that would probably be in the 1,234,675,895 to 1 ratio.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

I love Jack Handy, classic stuff!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Jack Handy was deep in thought while Senator Franken, in '77, was mocking a brain tumor surgery

Wonder why all the clips have been removed from view?