Offshore Bottom Fishing

Can you please recommend a top offshore bottom fishing guide who can put us on some groceries, ie. B liners, grouper, trigger, etc… Last two weeks of June time frame. Would trolling still produce those weeks?

Check with Capt Chuck Griffin. He’s a good guy and will put you on the fish.

843 860 1664

http://www.charlestonsportfishing.com

Sea Fox 186 Commander

Teaser

Mark Brown is the best around for bottom fishing. Trolling is still good enough in late June.

May all your favorite bands stay together…

Pike,
Pm me or text me at 843 582 1991. I’d be happy to take you if you haven’t already booked a trip. We’ve got a killer set up and can make you a great deal.

Capt. R. Killin
Sea Hooked Fishing

Check out my Knot @ Work Fishing Charters Facebook page, fishing has been excellent and we did very well bottom fishing this past Friday…

Tight lines, Robert.

Robert Olsen

If you don’t go with a guide - take a lawyer with you.

Lots of good guys on here for bottom fishing. You would not go wrong with any of the above mentioned charters. Olde Man does pretty good too. Shop price and the boat.

Olde Man Charters
843-478-1538
Oldemancharters@gmail.com
286 Seafox/Twin 300’s

quote:
Originally posted by Pikeman39

Can you please recommend a top offshore bottom fishing guide who can put us on some groceries, ie. B liners, grouper, trigger, etc… Last two weeks of June time frame. Would trolling still produce those weeks?

Capt. Robert Olsen - Knot @ Work - (843) 442-7724

The Fighting Gamecocks All The Way!

quote:
Originally posted by B3ck
quote:
Originally posted by Pikeman39

Capt. Robert Olsen - Knot @ Work - (843) 442-7724

The Fighting Gamecocks All The Way!

If it was me, it’s an easy choice.

Agree…Capt. Robert Olsen on Knot@Work, and he can do the trolling or most any other kind of fishing too.

Roger
Pioneer 222

bump to the…old man, does a good job. I am going out tomorrow and shooting for the bump
We all got numbers… but some got that mojo

J. Simmons
captainclayton@yahoo

Olsen is the man… check out his facebook page for all the convincing you need

“mr keys”