Offshore maps for South Carolina

What are the recommended maps for South Carolina offshore showing bottom contours and types of bottom (in other words, fishing maps) at least to the Gulf Stream?

I use Maps Unique,but never go past 90’, but I think it would work for you. Call capt. Chip Berry, 910-458-9923, and he’ll fix you up,real nice guy

You can’t catch fish on a dry line

Marsh-picker,
Thanks for the info and connection.

Top Spot has a good selection of charts (FL, SC, NC, GA, AL & VA) that show a lot of details.
Numbers on the Compass Rose are large enough to see without readers if ya need to find a course.
You’ll need to get 2 charts:
-N-235 SC Offshore Hilton Head to Charleston
-N-238 Offshore Upper SC to Lower NC

quote:
Originally posted by Marsh-picker

I use Maps Unique,but never go past 90’, but I think it would work for you. Call capt. Chip Berry, 910-458-9923, and he’ll fix you up,real nice guy

You can’t catch fish on a dry line

This. Get the electronic version. You can then load them onto an SD card and import them into your machine. When you add spots just reverse the procedure so you’ll have a backup in case you change boats or get new electronics.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Thanks for the heads-up everyone.

Anybody use Navionics Plus?

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 22 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 18 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC