oh what a deadly web we weave......

www.baturinphotography.com

oh hell no you didn’t…I want my click back and I want you to never do that again…you deserve to be banded*…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Yep, that works better than the coffee, wide away now!
Throw down the BAN HAMMER!

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn around every bend theres the promise of a treasure that can only be caught and seen in a blink.. and in your minds eye..and sometimes if youre lucky..in a picture..its there for just a minute...then gone..but hopefully once youve seen it it will remain in your heart forever. Theres nothing like the "Smell" and sounds of the creek. Its not just one thing that makes it familiar..its all of it.

Hmmm…look toward the bottom under the spider. He has clearly written “23” :smiley:

It ain’t no mystery…this beer’s history!

Love those golden orb weavers!

I was riding down a trail on a four-wheeler years ago and caught one with my face. I rode back to the house with spider guts and pieces smeared all over my face and shirt. :angry:

I love to look at them, but that was the creepiest meeting I’ve ever had with one!

Thanks for sharing!

Semper Fi
18’ Sterling
115 Yamaha
Big Ugly Homemade Blue Push Pole

Nice!

I didn’t get quite as close with the 16-35…

A long long slow walk in the spartina gives you time to think big thoughts and put your mind back into order.

• Flatscaster

I think these are pretty. It’s the brown recluse and black widows that give me the creeps, esp. the recluse. I’m going to upload a pic of one of those water walker spiders that got on my boat trailer at Bushy Park a few weeks back.

“Sire, it belongs in truth to the Church of God, in whose name I speak, to endure blows and not to inflict them. But it will also please your Majesty to remember that she is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.”…Theodore Beza

This is the “water walker” (not a clue on what they are actually called). This was on the trailer of my boat, about 1" from my hand, as I was tightening down a strap. I know they aren’t dangerous but I can imagine a bite would hurt from this dude.

The steel that it’s sitting on is a good 2" wide.

“Sire, it belongs in truth to the Church of God, in whose name I speak, to endure blows and not to inflict them. But it will also please your Majesty to remember that she is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.”…Theodore Beza

The orb is fun to watch, come morning they eat the web and rest.

Daytime lodging

Finishing the web

Working fast, lol

Ready to pounce (after a few, hand held, slight breeze)

Packing lunch

Another place, another time

><>

Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it! :angry:
I’ve got to stop looking at all the Active Topics, ugh!

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn around every bend theres the promise of a treasure that can only be caught and seen in a blink.. and in your minds eye..and sometimes if youre lucky..in a picture..its there for just a minute...then gone..but hopefully once youve seen it it will remain in your heart forever. Theres nothing like the "Smell" and sounds of the creek. Its not just one thing that makes it familiar..its all of it.

BUMP FOR BONZO

Brown Recluse

WARNING: The next 2 are very nasty.

a thousand daggers under your fingernails, you no-good bunch or asses…wearthefishes, is that your thumb? holy schnikey balls man, that looks pretty painful…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

No that’s not me, or anyone I know. Don’t recall where I got those picks, in an email a while back I believe.

Wish I could take my click back [:0]

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

Wish I could take my click back [:0]

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

that makes 2 of us lol whoa

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

Double bump for Bonzo.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

Bird Dung Spider