OK all, hitting the water tomorrow

gonna grab some bait at haddrells and test my luck. I had to take off work to get a decent day to fish. it’s been a solid 8 weeks and I’m dying. gonna try the sheepies first. If no luck i’ll go after the reds i guess. Gonna put everything on the bottom. I do have a few rods rigged with Z-mans but if it comes to that I’ve been skunked. any pointers on bait right now? I’ve got frozen shrimp and finger mullet. i know some of you like the crabs, but i hope haddrells has fiddlers.

We going for reds tomorrow, hadrells only had minnows when I called them…my youngen has fire in her eyes when she talks to me since its been almost 3 weeks since her last trip and i don’t handle fire very well so look out reds because here she comes!

2 Likes

Tempted to call you all bad names.
I think it was September the last time I was in the water.
Hope you all have fun and catch a lot of fish.
STB.kid
Let your dad pull on a couple fish…

Good luck to all those lucky enough to get out on the water.

OTC you’re in luck! Just git you an all expense paid 1 day trip to the aquarium…just sneak in some shrimp and a telescopic rod and head on over to the redfish tank and enjoy one on me! This is a catch and release charter though but it’s totally worth the trip!!!

That’s funny you say that. Was in Cabela’s yesterday afternoon. Looking at their fish tank. Wife said NoNoNo.