OK people here is what the Troll thinks of cfc members

Yep. RBF will always be a problem. Don’t twist my words

Nope, just the 2 troublemakers who started it all…

1 Like

I doubt anyone here except a very few believe that

1 Like

LMAO…
10 characters…

1 Like

Yeah, well most here also believe ridiculous conspiracy theories too…

If you hadn’t run off so many levelheaded folks it’d be a different story…

Excuses excuses I ran no one off. If you think I did Prove it. Hard fact proof. And Poly doesn’t count and your aka’ don’t count

Yeah, you ran off many here, and their absence is the proof…

Caved again

1 Like

Yes, you did… Still missing the target… :rofl:

Nite nite, RBF will be here AGAIN tomorrow!

Another word twist. You are the one that has to cave to others here so many times. Remember Fred’s invitation ? All was set. But another cock and bull excuse. Gotta protect the hidden identity!

One that you have accused me of running off was Edisto Daniel He and I had many interesting conversations and he could discuss as a gentleman without playing “gotcha”. I respected him and he said many times that he was moderate and couldn’t swallow all the far left crap. We had many 3 way discussions with Skinnee involved and he was not afraid to say that he respected some on the right. Remember Really Old? Hard core old lefty in Salisbury NC. We had some heated discussions , but on some of the. Other forums we discussed the differences of Lexington NC bbq vs Salisbury Fun for us both Sadly he passed. I can’t think of but one person I actively tried to run off. Let me know if you see him in the mirror

The above is laughable at best… :rofl:

I invited the above member to my home twice, and he declined/caved both times…

1 Like

No. You caved twice. Do the research and you will see.

Never caved as I agreed to meet troublemaker# 2 at the park across the street from the Charleston police department… Even made it convenient so he could make the trip when he went to the VA near by…

Yep, you’ve caved so many times you should change your moniker to Cave Man…

@natureboy

I gots no dog in this fight

what’s one supposed to do with a trespasser if it’s a dog with no human walking with it?

1 Like

Ignore it, it WILL go away, unlike the troublemakers here.

Nothing going on today. But four whiners had to start whining. Couldn’t make it one day. Pitiful.
The real trouble maker’s.

So strange, YOU answered the troublemaker post, noone else???

Can’t ignore can you. The need to whine is greater.

Lost your key to the basement?