OK people here is what the Troll thinks of cfc members

I DID NOT request a basement, and do not need one, only need you and Bo bo to be gone for good, WHEN???

1 Like

Whine whine whine.

Says the KING of whiners, YOUR whining caused the basement, SOOOOOO STOP calling ANYONE a whiner, like a typical Dem supporter???

Listen to him whine. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They won’t let you whine like that in the basement, will they?

The CFC politics basement…

basement gifs | WiffleGif

No, you didn’t.

EF1 handed it to you, just before you stabbed him in the back!

Do with it what you will, just don’t forget where you came from!

I came from the same place as everyone else, and this ‘so called’ progression of separating politics forum stinks loudly, as has been proclaimed by MOST of the prolific posters on this site as well???

You MN rarely posted before, and now still seldom post, so any site would make decisions based on popular vote, rather than a WHINING minority of clowns???

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Here we go with the vote again. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Wake up man you lost. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rarely Post?

LMAOff!

Been here, done that!

I think, since '07?

Once again, since you don’t “need” the basement, just have Admin adjust your status

Should be easy enough!

Go for it…

Or, just stop embarrassing yourself

Ok?

CFC uses the Electoral College Voting system… :rofl:

The SITE dosn’t need the basement, as already reflected by the ‘so called’ vote from Bob, that of course had NOTHING to do with the basement.

To the contrary, the vote ELIMINATED the need for a basement, but you MN and others INSISTED on and received the dumb arse basement idea, which requires all political posters to be bannished from posting politics other than with prejudice.

1 Like

No public politics is what the owners/admin want, and it’s their site… Play by their rules, or leave… Pretty simple concept…

Keep politics in the assigned area which is the basement…

Happy thanksgiving Bob

Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Bob…

I’m gonna eat so much, Ima gonna need a Bib… :rofl:

So, what’s the problem?

@Easyrider

If I can keep my mouth shut about politics, then why can’t you? I am playing by the new rules, and respect Admins decision…

How’s your Wife, by the way?

I know Hospice is a tough chore, when deaing with a loved one!

If I missed a post on her status, please forgive me.

Now, back to the game…

You wanted the rule, stop being ridiculous.

1 Like