Old Anti-Freeze

I recently replaced a radiator in my truck and now have about 2 gallons of a water/anti-freeze mix. I have place to take old oil but, don’t know anyone that takes anti-freeze. What do y’all do with old anti-freeze?

D
Place in shallow tray and set in yard or on flat elevated surface so. Pets can’t
Get to it, sun will evaporate , wipe out tray and trash rags :smiley:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

burn it…do NOT let any animals get close to it…I’ve seen the results and I wouldn’t wish that on the nastiest possum out there…and I HATE possums…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Gail, anti-freeze does not evaporate very quickly. And what Bonzo72 said. I think all anti-freeze now has an embitterment agent in it to keep animals from drinking?

All the waste collections in Colleton have a place for it Dfreedom, not sure about your county? If nothing else, poor it back in the jug or a milk container and toss it in a dumpster. All our state landfills are lined so it won’t end up leaching in our soil.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Haven’t found a site in Richland county. Sitting sealed in 2 milk jugs right now.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

You could try to take it to an auto service shop.

quote:
Originally posted by SUNNY

You could try to take it to an auto service shop.

I think this is the best idea. If they won’t accept it, they should at least be able to tell you where to dispose of it.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Call a local Auto Parts store, Advanced/NAPA! They will take it, or tell you who does, in your area!

I called DHEC and actually found some help. Pep-Boys will take up to but not more than 5 gallons of old antifreeze.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?