Olympic condoms

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/08/sport/olympics-pyeongchang-2018-russia-north-korea/index.html

“Some 110,000 condoms will be distributed to the 2,925 or so athletes”

wait, that’s 37 condoms per athlete…over a 2 week period…when do these athletes find the time to compete if they’re bumpin uglies that often?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Don’t you know Olympic Village is a big party!

02’ Seapro 17’CC w/ 90 yamaha 2stroke

Just ask Matt Lauer

I don’t know how they keep their legs. My little league coach used to tell us there was two things we couldn’t do on game day; go swimming and have sex.

Sounds like good times to me

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

I don’t know how they keep their legs. My little league coach used to tell us there was two things we couldn’t do on game day; go swimming and have sex.

jesus

3000 of the most fit people on the planet all in a small location with a lot in common. Don’t blame them for it being a big orgy.

First, Most, Biggest

What better way to keep warm.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Not from my little league coach, but my varsity coach would tell us all that. Save you strength and aggression for the Game! I doubt they could get away with that now.

My Olympic themed condoms came in a week ago. I’ve been taking them for a spin with the old lady last couple of nights. Last night I went to put on a gold condem, she looked and asked I’ve I could wear silver for once.

quote:
Originally posted by Half-hitched

My Olympic themed condoms came in a week ago. I’ve been taking them for a spin with the old lady last couple of nights. Last night I went to put on a gold condem, she looked and asked I’ve I could wear silver for once.

another words quit finishing first

quote:
Originally posted by P-K
quote:

Just outstanding.

quote:
Originally posted by P-K
quote:

Or, she wants to be the one on top…

RBF