On the road just going.

Got a wild hair. On the way to Florida this morning. Don’t know. Just going somewhere warm. Probably Tampa Bay area…
Didn’t bring the boat any suggestions on a charter ??
We just packed our bags and decided to head south.

Awesome OTC. Goot to be in a stage of life you can do that. If you go to Tampa, I’d recommend the Florida Aquarium and the Tampa Bay Downs . Other than that I’ve not done much around that area other than fix Storm damaged Cell sights when I was made to storm chase. Keep us all posted and take some pics! Safe travels!!

If I ever go back the wife wants me to take her to the Hindu Temple of Florida in Tampa. She had a co-worker from India that recommended it to her.

Maybe someone will chime in on a good charter? Never fished that area.

Florida welcome center

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

The Tampa Zoo is very nice and Busch Gardens is a lot of fun.

If you don’t find a good charter, let me know. I have a good friend in the area that does reel repair/maintenance for a lot of the guides in that area. I could check with him.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Went down to Daytona JP cycles to buy some bike parts.

Never been to the Buc-ee’s before have seen videos.

No tractor trailers allowed. Maybe 75 gas pump.

Jerking anyone

Pulled sandwiches, brisket sandwiches, chicken sandwiches apple pies.

Let’s not forget the fudge.

What part of the Beaver does nuggets come from??

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

I’d say you gots the picture posting down.

Keep on keepin on

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Keep em coming.

I don’t know if I’d trust Florida brisket.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

yeah, but a jerky bar!?!?

get you some smoked mullet while you’re down there too. boss says they taste better in Fl because they suck on sand down there, up here they suck on mud.

live it up and keep ‘em comin’!

Running about a week behind.
After putting a hurting on my wallet at JP cycles we ventured across to the West Coast. Decided on Crystal River area to go see the manatee.

They said I couldn’t fish there…

The eagle had been hit by a car so he’s a full-time resident there now.
For some dumb reason I never took any pictures of the manatee rescue center.
Got up Thursday and was going to go to the wild safari or something like that. But somehow they screwed up our reservations.

So we called it and went back to deal with wife’s mother whole different story.
But it was cool to just take off for a couple days

22 life’s a day