Online Meal Delivery

I’m an old skool piss and vinegar type of guy that would most likely never use type of thing, but…a while back some nice couple gave us a gift certificate to Hello fresh as a gift. We kind of set it aside knowing we’ll use it sooner or later as I usually decide what I am going to cook on the way home. Turns out this certificate was for 3 complete meals. Wife picked out 3 on Sunday and they came yesterday. She got Pork, Salmon, and Ribeyes as the main. The meat, fish and produce that came looked great. We did the pork dish last night, I cut everything up and sugar britches slaved over the pan as I added the ingredients, turned out great. Enough for leftovers that I just finished up. Probably wont purchase this type of thing very often but was very impressed. Everything bagged, labeled, instructions, 2 big ice packs…This would make a good gift for someone, I know I am glad someone gave it to us…Just thought I’d let some of you piss and vinegar types know that its ok to try new things…

we’ve had a few, all have been good, the ice pacs are great for fishing coolers

Pioneer 197SF

We received the discount code from friends as well. I have to say I was impressed with the food. All 3 dishes were very tasty. My wife comes from a family of very good cooks and she is happy with the dishes so far. Granted it has only been 3 meals so far.

We plan on using this for a while and see how it goes. I do like the ability to skip weeks if you want a break or do not like the selections for the week. Plus as Blue said above, the ice packs are perfect for fishing.

good post 51.

what’s a piss & vinegar type? askin for 23. he’s tied up.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

good post 51.

what’s a piss & vinegar type? askin for 23. he’s tied up.

Old school slang for a person with aggressive energy. Dad used to say this all the time, haven’t heard it used in many years.

I take it Area 51 is not one to rely on the easy way out. :smiley:

Sugar britches? name of the cook?

Fred, aggressive energy sums it up pretty good, although my piss and vinegar is starting to grey a little…

Did the Ribeye recipe Saturday, some kind of Asian recipe, way too many ingredients, but they supplied everything. I am not a fan of marinating a nice Ribeye in soy but I followed the recipe…Prep time said 15 minutes, maybe so if I had 4 people helping cut stuff up…Turned out good, but too many flavors going on…

Sugar britches helps out in the kitchen upon request…She likes my cooking and I like to cook…

I agree about flavoring a nice steak. Oil, salt, and black pepper is all I ever use.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

any pictures of sugar britches?

askin for assman. he’s tied up.

quote:

any pictures of sugar britches?

askin for assman. he’s tied up.

RBF

you sonofab

quote:

you sonofab