Oyster steamers

Does anybody sell or fabricate them near Summerville.

Carters cookers used to make them up there.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Carters is long gone, the original Mr. Carter moved back toward the Columbia area years ago and has since passed on. I have one of his Smokers with two burners and a Stainless Steel Oyster Roaster, that I am selling. This is a great outfit, the burners are big enough for the large pots. It has cooked many a Hog, Boston Butts , smoked Turkey and more.

quote:
Originally posted by sophish

Carters is long gone, the original Mr. Carter moved back toward the Columbia area years ago and has since passed on. I have one of his Smokers with two burners and a Stainless Steel Oyster Roaster, that I am selling. This is a great outfit, the burners are big enough for the large pots. It has cooked many a Hog, Boston Butts , smoked Turkey and more.

Sorry to hear about his passing. The cooker I have is probably 20 years old and solid. We can do up 3 bags per basket.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Yes Fritz it wwas a loss, he was a real Pistol of a guy, took me through his shop and yard showed me all the Cookers he had ready ,and some of them were amazing. I had never been to the lil Resturant they had there, it was closed by the time I met him about 20 years ago, he still showed me the place and his collection of pigs.

quote:
Originally posted by sophish

How much are you asking?

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org