Oysters for Thanksgiving??

Sorry for the hijack Dfreedom.

Fritz remember this one? I actually tried to make amends even sent business your way. Why are you so different on the internet as opposed to away from it?

You even sent me a PM over a comment you posted about a tragic event and said it was just a joke. I don’t think you originally meant it as a Joke though. It was an issue no one would Joke about other than a very twisted person. I was decent enough to delete it for your sake. I won’t post that one.

“That’s just it, you don’t know what you are talking about. I’m done with you. I won’t respond. Have a nice life. ASSHAT”

Or how about this pm?.. "Like I said, did I **** your girlfriend in high school or something?

I know for a fact that you didn’t know my girlfriend in Highschool:wink: I’d guess it may have happened to you, but I’ve never had ANYONE **** my girlfriend.

It’s all good Fritz I really don’t hate you as you do me. I’ve actually had a couple pm’s that inform me Your internet persona is nothing like your real life one. Mines probably the same. :smiley:

https://youtu.be/9-0umJhYonc

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

I thought there was a rule against 3 posts in a row .

quote:
Sorry for the hijack Dfreedom.

Its all good Fred. It is actually surprising when a thread here doesn’t go off the rails for at least a few posts. If we don’t get any oysters this time, we’ll come down and harvest some ourselves. Thanks again. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

DF, at least you could take Karen to Bowens for lunch/dinner!:wink:She could get her fix and keep the jones off, for a while:wink:

We have been meaning to check that place out. We’ll see what everyone wants once we get down there. Heading out shortly.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Was there last Sunday. The oysters were good and clean.

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

DF, at least you could take Karen to Bowens for lunch/dinner!:wink:She could get her fix and keep the jones off, for a while:wink:

We eat at Bowens pretty frequently. Love it! FYI dinner only, no lunch.

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…