oysters

Anyone know where I might be able to
find 3 bushels near the end of October?

PM sellsfish. other than that I can help you but I’m sure someone will chime in soon!

How about it Paul?

“Why Bruce?”

Paul has a new job, running a dredge crew. He will probably still do some oystering though.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

His son is still doing oysters.

Bulls Bay Seafood McClellanville

Carolina seafood also

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

My boys are handling all of the Oyster and catering operations this season. If you need Oysters give me a call 843-926-5137 as we will try to keep about 20 bushels in my cooler at the house in Summerville. It is going to be a very tough year for commercial oysterman as the state refused to open many of the commercial grounds this year. There is nothing open around folly or Kiawah this season.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

My boys are handling all of the Oyster and catering operations this season. If you need Oysters give me a call 843-926-5137 as we will try to keep about 20 bushels in my cooler at the house in Summerville. It is going to be a very tough year for commercial oysterman as the state refused to open many of the commercial grounds this year. There is nothing open around folly or Kiawah this season.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Is that because of all the storms and run off? On a bright note, I’ve seen more new oyster beds around the Beaufort than I can ever remember. I’d have loved to run our creeks a couple hundred years ago and been able to see how plentiful they were back then.

and this is the the thoughts of a Hillary supporter and their true hate of anyone opposing her. of course this is not true…

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

They state that it is because of over harvesting, I believe it is a gross mismanagement at the top level. There are so many excellent oyster beds that should be open to commercial harvest but for some they are keeping them closed. Tough to judge the status of a resource when you only get out of the office one time of year to take a look. There are also state beds that have been deemed recreational for the past 10 years that need to be harvested because the Oysters are choking out. If anybody on here wants to know where to pick recreational for the best looking oysters I have ever seen send me a PM or call me.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron