Painting

I have set forth on the journey of painting some interior walls. I have never liked painting, however, I tend to do everything on my own and this has been something I have been somewhat decent at in the past.

So, anyone know about accent walls and which walls are better to accent … i.e., the walls opposite windows or adjacent?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Pfft, you need to hire a decorator. We also need before and after pics if you want our help. Fo Reelz

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Pfft, you need to hire a decorator. We also need before and after pics if you want our help. Fo Reelz

can do… If you give me enough of those figs I’ll come paint your walls.*

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

For shame!

Better yet, let me borrow the car for the weekend and I’ll come help paint. No, I’m not talking about the ecoboost either!

Lol. You don’t want any of those cars… I have lemon seeds growing in pots in them. There would be no room for you to sport the Ms.

Since you mentioned my babies, I added another to the fold. She is a downright nasty little girl, too. Snorts and snarls all over the place. I’ll have to get you a pic and post it.

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

We usually just do one wall as an accent. If it s bedroom its usually the bed wall. You typically want to accent the wall that has a reason to be enhance, either the wall itself has reason, ie fireplace or built ins, or can be a piece of furniture, ie Aunt Millies antique buffet.

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson