Pallets

Does anyone know of a place to pick up some old pallets to burn?? Thanks in advance.

2004 Sea-Pro 180CC
2004 Johnson 90

This is in the Post and Courier everyday so I guess they have plenty.

Free Pallets

134 Columbus St.

Behind Post and Courier Building on Line St.

Ok thanks- hadn’t ever seen that. I appreciate the heads up!

2004 Sea-Pro 180CC
2004 Johnson 90

That or there’s always posts on craigslist for free pallets.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I have them stacked up behind the office in Mount Pleasant. PM me if you want the address.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

I have some larger pallets that I need to get rid of in Hanahan.

The P&C ones are sometimes compressed wood stuff, not the standard pine pallets. They burn differently but are still worth it. There was a makeup manufacturing plant on Johns Island once that I got a couple hundred from once a couple years ago. Those were some high quality hardwood pallets. Might be worth looking into

PM’s sent to CaptFritz and ReelShock. Thanks for the responses. I’ll keep the Johns Island plant in mind for the future also.

Thanks,

Corey

2004 Sea-Pro 180CC
2004 Johnson 90

Thanks for the replies, but I was just informed that we no longer need the pallets. I apprieciate the help though!!

2004 Sea-Pro 180CC
2004 Johnson 90

I probably have a few you can have, send me a PM or an email (click on my name, forum will give you the links). Our shop is in North Charleston about a half mile from Dorchester Rd and Ashley Phosphate intersection.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

Not sure if you still need some, but we have about a dozen stacked up over here in Mt. Pleasant. PM me if you still need them!

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!