Palmetto State Armory Gift Cards...WTH?

I received 2 gift cards from PSA and went to place an online order. I attempted to enter both gift cards but, it will only take one or the other, not both. After spending nearly 20 minutes on hold, I spoke to a customer service rep who informed me that PSA gift cards can only be used one at a time for online purchases.

There used to be someone with PSA here on CF. If he/she is still here, it would be nice if you mentioned this issue to the higher ups. I wanted to buy a rifle and use the gift cards to do so but, since I could only use 1, I made no purchase. I guess in the end they don’t care because the cards have already been paid for but, I don’t get limiting an online sale to 1 card.

I have made several online purchases from PSA and never found them to be overly customer service oriented.

Yeah, their customer service is a bit lacking. I got a PM from Bangstick who suggested I try to use my cards at a retail site. I went to one of the shops here in town but the item I wanted was not in stock so…….

They did consolidate both cards onto one so I could use it online in the future. Still kind of odd you can’t use 2 cards at one time but I appreciate Bangstick suggesting I contact an actual store. Hopefully they’ll have what I want again soon.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by Beavertail

I have made several online purchases from PSA and never found them to be overly customer service oriented.

PSA in general is not customer service oriented. I had issues the first time I went in there and haven’t been back. My money spends just fine at other places though.

Can you not “order” something inside the store?

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

quote:
Can you not "order" something inside the store?

That option was not offered to me, they only offered to consolidate cards so I could place my order online. Not a big deal, they had a rifle I have wanted, I had gift cards, hopefully it will come on sale again before too long.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?