Panic buying has begun

quote:
Originally posted by izzydone

Allot of the James Island gas stations ran out of gas last night around 7 pm.

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

Think a lot of them still have gas, got trucks overnight, or at least as of early this morning did.

I’ll be on JI, but I do need to go get at least a little in the truck in case it hangs an abrupt left and chit really does hit the fan. Truck is almost out. Dreading waiting in line.

www.militaryappreciationday.org

Several pallets of water being restocked at Folly Harris Teeter last night if you need some.

Glad I have about 90 gallons of gas in the boat. Worse case scenario I can tie into the fuel line and run it to the generator if it gets bad.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Check out the signer… I don’t know any sign language, but he must be previously from a gang or something…

It takes a while to buffer, but worth the wait…

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2016/10/04/hurricane-matthew-shifts-closer-florida-late-monday-forecast/91515650/

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

This was fun. Thanks rbf

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Several pallets of water being restocked at Folly Harris Teeter last night if you need some.

I was there last night when they wheeled them out from the back…Mrs Bonzo was glad I didn’t just come home with beer, beans and bad bread…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org