Panic buying has begun

The Summerville Walmart is already sold out of water, and the parking lot looks like Black Friday. My son said the lowes on James Island is already out of chainsaws and generators. Here it comes

Crap. I am headed there

Heard from a coworker they were queuing up for generators as they were unloading them off the truck at Northern Tool.

I’m staring at 10 chainsaws at JI Lowes! He missed them. 10 were right behind the registers for $169 and I saw 2 over by the snow blowers.

From what I can tell, Charleston seems to be right smack in the middle of the projected path. I think evacuation is imminent… Better start packing now.

So has gas doubled in price yet or have people made a panic for it yet.

You can’t find any gas jugs over 1 gallon around JI. I just filled up. They are not out of gas yet, but there was a car at every pump.

As of 5 minutes ago, schools still scheduled to be open? I called CCSD. WTF are they waiting for. By the time they call it, it will be grid locked. Looking after my own. Be safe folks.

Haley was in the middle of announcing all coastal school closings starting tomorrow when you posted. I’d get away from the coast.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

They’ve canceled school for tomorrow thru Fri all the way to Columbia. Err on the side of caution I guess.

Haley is calling for EVAC… sellsfish, that grill ain’t going to float you and the family man…

Call and make a reservation at a Best Western, somewhere like Hendersonville, NC. When they evacuated last time, people had no place to go, but rest stops! Call now! Don’t wait!

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Haley is calling for EVAC… sellsfish, that grill ain’t going to float you and the family man…

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Love the color you get!

Check out the signer… I don’t know any sign language, but he must be previously from a gang or something…

It takes a while to buffer, but worth the wait…

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2016/10/04/hurricane-matthew-shifts-closer-florida-late-monday-forecast/91515650/

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

I got a couple of spare bedrooms $2000.oo per nite and a basement for $15000.oo per nite , if you like the upstate of SC.
I would charge more but don’t want to take advantage of anybody . Oh cash only prepaid .

I’ll offer up a free place to stay around Charlotte… My MIL has some extra room…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

Allot of the James Island gas stations ran out of gas last night around 7 pm.

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

Costco gas was 3 deep at 6am this morning but at least they had gas…for now

I’ll be glad when this thread gets to page 2 so I don’t have to squint to read from that large picture. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115