PaPa's Toy Bigg Wahoo 5 28 10 (pics)

quote:
Originally posted by PaPas Toy

HOW Big is the Wahoo?? Your best guess

Well, what’s the answer capt.?

Pics can be deceiving but I would guess 45 to 50… I have pics of fish that look bigger than my pics of larger fish… also depends on how big you are! Lol nice fish however you look at it!!!

1. 5 pounds
    thanks for all the participaton

[

Tight Lines
Rick
Triton 351 triple 300
PaPasToy

swamp cheated he used wife beater measurements to calculate the weight and that is not fair

Half Mine II/ TEAM GEICO
2660 Sailfish
150 Yamahas

quote:
Originally posted by preston knight

swamp cheated he used wife beater measurements to calculate the weight and that is not fair

Half Mine II/ TEAM GEICO

again, nice fish. glad we could have some fun with it. would have been 65 without the bleeder gaff shot. simple formula preston....I took the number of pounds of empty aluminum cans in your boat after your last fishing trip and multiplied by the number of swamp angel stickers that I've adhered within the confines of the wrap. It was either that or the $/Lb for the fish we caught at georgetown.

How tall is the feller in the pic?

Polly Wanna…

I’ll be down this weekend to pick up my winnings…a couple of gallon baggies of nice 'hoo fillets will suffice quite nicely.

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

That’s is a great catch!! Good eating too!!! I have a lil room left in my freezer if you’re having a hard time finding a place for it! Lol nicely done guys!