PaPa's Toy Bigg Wahoo 5 28 10 (pics)

Had a great day off shore today. Had my Uncle Danny, Best friend Tommy and Good friend Brad and his son David, and Mike’s son Lucus. Saw a great sunrise Ran 40 mph to the break today lines in the water at 7:45 First fish on 8:00. Had 10 dolphin and 1 BIGGGG Wahoo in the boat by 8:45. Outrigger Line screaming and here comes a The Wahoo that was ? lb.in the boat. Trolled till noon nada. Move inshore for some bottom dwellers and boy did we find them. I do not want to clean another trigger.

HOW Big is the Wahoo?? Your best guess

1 BIGGG Wahoo
10 dolphin

25 triggers
5 grouper
18 red porgy
6 vermillion snapper
2 grunts

[

Nice going. That is a man sized wahoo.

“There is a strange sense of pleasure being beat to hell by a storm when you’re on a boat that is not going to sink.” JB

My guess is somewhere just north of 60. Nice fush…

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

nice boat. Triton puts out a great product.

Triton 22 LTS
225 Opti

48lbs

Very nice!

Umm, you gonna eat that?©

Thousands have died to save my freedom. Only one has died to save my soul!

quote:
Originally posted by Wolakrab

My guess is somewhere just north of 60. Nice fush…

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

Im with you, looks like it will go near 60.

Lets cross some Eyes.

Polly Wanna…

Nice hoo - I concur with the high 40’s estimate. Nice Triton too - i run a 351 too. You boys are always on the fish - congats on the hoo!

JBH

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

He’s 46# -nice going. Now tell us did you weigh him?

52#.That is a great day on the ocean.Those triggers look yummy.

“Modern day Robin Hoodism-Steal from the sucessful and give to the poorly motivated.”

Great Day!!!

GW 232GT Gulfstream
150Yam x 2
“3rd Day”
Gen. Chap.1 Vs.9-13

Great job

“Mahi-Fever”
Key West 225
Suzuki 225

My guess high 40’s…I feel ya on the triggers…We only caught 3 last time, my favorite fish to eat, and I gave them all away b/c I didn’t want to clean the first one…Dad says they’re the easiest if you edge them, rip the skin off and clean em…I beg to differ…

quote:
Originally posted by Plan C

my boat won’t even run without fried chicken and cold beer

very nice catch.

Well how much did the Hoo weigh???

Lets cross some Eyes.

Sellsfish has a video that shows the best way to clean them.Maybe he will post a link to it.

Lets cross some Eyes.

62#, very nice fish.

nice work!!

25 WA grady white twin 200 yamahas"DropNhook"