Parking - CofC Student

As a freshman at CofC, my oldest (cofcfishing) was not able to bring his car to school this year. Being without wheels has killed him as he has been relegated to fishing wherever he could walk to. He is dying to bring his truck down next fall which brings us to the issue of parking. We have looked into parking through the college but their parking us very limited and not inexpensive.

Is anyone aware of private lots, secret parking or someone that may rent a space or two for a reasonable price? Obviously we want some place where he and his truck will be safe.

Thanks!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I parked my truck on the Battery for my last two years at COC and humped it in. Free, no hassles, but that was in 03-04. The walk sucked in the heat fighting tourists on the sidewalks and carrying 30 lbs of texts, but other than that it was fine. The HT on East Bay and the Library on Calhoun were also a good alternatives.

“Negative. I’m a meat popsicle!”
www.atlanticredcrab.com

They will tow you from the Teet nowadays.

Do a search for private parking targeted at MUSC employees- lot more people advertising for that than for CofC students seems like. If I see any I will let you know

i was up at the teet a week or so ago and there were guys marking tires-

If you ain’t retie’n, you aint try’n!

“it don’t pay to think too much on things you’ve left behind”- townes van zandt

We put in for a space in one of the CofC lots but, there are a limited number so we’re looking for a ■■■■■■■■ plan. Thanks

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.