PattiAnne

Since several of you know PattiAnne and her enthusiasm for “catching” stripers (and I know many readers of this forum don’t), I feel compelled to share this information. A couple days ago PattiAnne entered into Home Hospice care. I’m in the process of learning the new normal. I have comfort in being assured of her soul’s salvation and a great support group at the Church.

Michael

quote:
Originally posted by pattianne

Since several of you know PattiAnne and her enthusiasm for “catching” stripers (and I know many readers of this forum don’t), I feel compelled to share this information. A couple days ago PattiAnne entered into Home Hospice care. I’m in the process of learning the new normal. I have comfort in being assured of her soul’s salvation and a great support group at the Church.

Michael

Man I'm sorry to hear that...thoughts and prayers

(**() Mike, I’m really sorry to hear that - She’a great Lady!! Thoughts & Prayers for you and your family …

… it’s my Wife’s fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke

geeez… So sorry to hear that Mike. Prayers for you both.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

Don’t know yall but always enjoyed your posts. God bless you both.

So sorry to read that Michael! Prayers up in abundance for you both.

James “Captain Fog” Lindler
Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22
F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer
For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

Thoughts and prayers to PattiAnne, you and your entire family. I have enjoyed reading her posts. When I lived in town I had the good fortune to work for Medical Services of America Hospice. Hospice nurses, chaplains and staff are special people.

May God Bless and comfort you during this time.

<’)))))<
Tight Lines!
DANO
Hurricane 198 w/115 Yamahammer