PayPal

Has any of you received a check from PayPal? If so has there been any problems cashing it? Also what can I expect dealing with them?
Thanks for looking.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

I’ve used them for years and never had any problems with them. I’ve never had them mail me a check though, I have them do a direct deposit into my bank account.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by carolinacoot

Has any of you received a check from PayPal? If so has there been any problems cashing it? Also what can I expect dealing with them?
Thanks for looking.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

If the monies are owed to you, then under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) you are good… Tell the bankers RBF sent you, cash it, and walk out the door… Any issues PM me, and well have a toaster and turkey for you Thanksgiving pro bono, el Banko.

RBF

Thanks CL but right now we’re having issues with our account. Been hacked and are trying to get everything straightened out. RBF we’ll meet at your bank lol. Gonna be getting about $800 from them and was just wondering about taking their check to a bank. Could go for the turky though lol.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by carolinacoot

Thanks CL but right now we’re having issues with our account. Been hacked and are trying to get everything straightened out. RBF we’ll meet at your bank lol. Gonna be getting about $800 from them and was just wondering about taking their check to a bank. Could go for the turky though lol.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Seriously, PM me if things don’t develop as expected…

RBF

I seriously doubt there will be any problems with a Paypal check.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Thanks RBF, CL

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson