Penn

Please keep Penny in mind she is having Back surgery today. Lets hope she can get some relief from the pain.

I can relate and pray Penny gets the relief she needs… Watched my wife sit crying in pain for almost 3 yrs , pain therapy , meds ,spinal
injections , traction , so on and on… Finally Docs inserted rods/screws and wire cages filled with ground bone from surrounding
bones to refuse spine together… last 3 yrs have been basicly
pain free thank God…:smiley:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Thanks for letting us know. Thoughts and prayers to Penny.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Haven’t seen/heard much from her lately and I know back problems can be awful. She’ll be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted. Thanks for letting us know.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Prayers and quick recovery Mrs. Penn! Mom was a Nurse for 30 years, it plays heck on your back!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Penny, when you get back to work come down to the ER to visit. Glad you are finally getting the relief you need and deserve.

Get well soon Miss Penny!!

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

thanks all, 13skulls I unfortunately will not be going back to work there:( the damage done to my spine was too severe. they went in yesterday and “shaved” the herniated discs in lower spine to relieve some of the pressure on the nerves and the scar tissue that was already building there. its been a long road for sure.

I appreciate all of the well wishes and prayer…im keeping the faith and taking one day at a time…and grateful for them :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Penny,
Hope’s an Prayers are with you.
Know how it can be had 5 operations
on my back.

Take care an do what DR says.

Penny, take care and hope that you fully recover. Many people have many good thoughts about you but don’t always post!

cya soon Penny,stay strong

well third day out from surgery and Im finally starting to feel a little better. first two days were really rough,i hate taking medicine so tried not to and realized soon enough that sleep is a good thing. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes. it means a lot to me. hugs to all

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16