Penny birthday dinner 8/26/14 LDOB, James Island

quote:
Originally posted by stonoman Joe

I am also coming

Stonoman

did you have to create a new profile Joe?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I did I am trying to hide :slight_smile:

LDOB is looking forward to having us…weather will be perfect for sitting outside…who’s bringing the bucket of ice water?

They already have I e buckets for their beer bonzo…and that bests be all that you are talking about! I’m wearing my rubber boots…hope I’m not over dressed. :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Where are the pictures?!!?!!!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

It was great meeting everyone. I will never forget that wonderful, yet awkward moment walking up to the table…“WHO ARE YOU?”. Good times.

2014 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

1995 Searay 175 Series

quote:
Originally posted by RobMiller

It was great meeting everyone. I will never forget that wonderful, yet awkward moment walking up to the table…“WHO ARE YOU?”. Good times.

1995 Searay 175 Series

I heard that out of the corner of my ear, but wasnt quite sure what to make of it, lol.

Hahahaha…that’s mcclellanville “get to the point” etiquette. :). So glad you stopped by! Was great meeting you and good times by all. Sorry you didn’t want any of the colon cleanse bonzo brought for me :wink:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Hope you had a great one Penny!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
Originally posted by InshoreAngler
quote:
Originally posted by RobMiller

1995 Searay 175 Series

I heard that out of the corner of my ear, but wasnt quite sure what to make of it, lol.

yea, glad you took it with a grain of salt…with a site like this where nearly everyone is anonymous (at least to begin with), the question of who are you is asked very frequently when we all get together…glad you came and good seeing everybody as usual…
and Penny, don’t use up all your blue denture tablets in one place…

EDIT: of course when your username is your REAL NAME then maybe the joke’s on us! :smiley:

First time I met Penny and Bonzo I was asked the same question! Then I got a Hug from Penny. I had my back to Donnie at the time so I couldn’t Hug back real good! Might have had a box of wine up side my head! To beat all, Bonzo wants to give me a Hug also. He said, “me to”, after I let go of Penny! Bonzo, grabbed me and started huggin. I thought he was trying to feel me up, but I think he was just checking for my wallet and how thick it was[:0]