Penny birthday dinner 8/26/14 LDOB, James Island

Penny is turning 29 again very soon…I’m thinking a roast-style birthday celebration at either Smoky Oak, Low Down, Cha Cha’s or somewhere else close to her home…embarrassing stories, compromising pictures, new costumes for Roo, or just absolute made up lies that are funny…how does Tues Aug 26 or Weds Aug 27 work for you Penny? and where would you prefer to go? your choice…OUR pleasure!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Sounds like a great idea! Thanks Bonzo!

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

Make sure to tell Roo to bring a bunch of goofy outfits to make the birthday girl wear.

Alan Reece.

[URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/acr242004/dakota]

[/URL]

Good idea!

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Why y’all want to pick on me? I never pick n anyone!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

pick a day and pick a place…this is happening…

Ok, Penny said she just wants to get together with her friends so no presents please…YEA RIGHT!..seriously though, she said just bring yourself…6:30PM Tuesday night 8/26/14 at the Low Down Oven and Bar on Folly Rd, James Island…let me know and I’ll warn these poor people that the undesirables are on our way…we’ll plan on sitting outside, weather permitting…
http://whatsthelowdown.com/about-us/

oh look marshgrass…candy-ass wings!

I will out of town next week. Y’all have a ton of fun.

Happy Birthday Penny!

j

I’ll be there!!

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

Hhhm, is it open to all…

quote:
Originally posted by InshoreAngler

Hhhm, is it open to all…

absolutely…please join us if you can!

Cantore said he will try to dial us in some decent weather so we can all sit outside…lemme know of you plan on coming so I can give them a head count…right now it is at 298…I mean 6…

Someone besides Bonzo have a beer for me and give Penny a big hug (you can do that Carl). Hard to make a week night party in Charleston.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Someone besides Bonzo have a beer for me

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

your words hurt Bonzo…but I will hug Penny for you…

No harm intended, I merely meant that I am unworthy of the fine ale you consume. Thanks for the new avatar, I’m digging it. See if you can’t get that printed!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I might drop by later and see yall, I’m going to a fishing seminar at Haddrells at 6 so it wouldnt be till later. Live out at Folly so on the way home.

As an outsider that likes to pop in and blather from time to time, I’d like to wish Ms Penny a very happy birthday. While I’m sitting at the Boy Scouts Court of Honor on Tuesday night, I’ll think about you and your dad.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

The Misses and I will be attending this shindig. That is, if my work phone does not ring. See ya’ll there.

Going to Church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

You are the offspring of 5 monkeys having But Secs with a retarded fish squirrel. CONGRADULATION!!!

I am also coming

Happy Birthday Penny :smiley: I luv ya, but can’t drive 200 miles for dinner on a Tuesday night :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose