Penny's Birthday 24th

Happy Birthday!!!
:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday!!! How is crabbing with your DAD?

No way she is 24. I say at least 27. Happy Birthday penny!

ā€œApathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips Itā€™s Handā€, but really, who cares?

Happy birthday girl.I cannot believe 29 wow. Hope you are feeling better.

Her BD is Aug. 24.

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

Marsha, you need to be more clear in your Subject wording! I took that to mean Penny was going to be 24 just like DF did:face_with_head_bandage: Anyway, Happy Birthday Penny, however old, or when your Birthday is:wink:

Happy B-day Penny , donā€™t matter how old/young you are, age is a frame of mind!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see ā€œOld Gloryā€ waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen heroā€™s that makes it wave.
author unknown

I will be double the 24 plus ;)ā€¦but thatā€™s ok. That means Iā€™ve been blessed with life and breath to see my 55thā€¦YEPā€¦I said itā€¦and Iā€™m not ashamed :). Age is just a number ā€¦as daddy saysā€¦"marking time "ā€¦and Mark Twain said wrinkles merely represent where the smiles have beenā€¦so YEPā€¦Iā€™m ok:). Would like to have a few less wrinklesā€¦and the health and body I did at 24ā€¦but who wouldnā€™tā€¦but as for the restā€¦smiles,good times, bad times, hardships and tears shedā€¦they are all part of lifeā€¦just like getting ā€œoldā€ is. I try not to measure my age in yearsā€¦rather in blessings, friendships and things Iā€™ve survived. I am Blessed with family , friends.and life itselfā€¦thatā€™s the best bday gift of all.
And Marshaā€¦thank you . You are a wonderful friend :slight_smile:

missā€™n fishā€™n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

(**() I thought you were at least 90 LOL

Stonoman

Penny pick a place to eat so we can all(Meat) meet.LOL

Stonoman

Penny , youā€™re also blessed with a great outlook on life!!:smiley:
Happy B-day again.

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see ā€œOld Gloryā€ waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen heroā€™s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Excellent outlook Penny! Happy Birthday and yes you are blessed.

People will forget what you saidā€¦
People will forget what you didā€¦
But people will never forget how you made them feel.

Capt. Justin