Perrys Bait and Tackle Murder

Anyone see the news of the arson and capture? Dude had the body on his boat in the marsh.

Guess I’m the only one who saw it. Pretty gruesome to think of dumping a body on the oysters grounds that Nances and other MI eateries get their shellfish.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I saw it. Just wish we would let someone (me i’d do it) put a bullet in the sorry bastards head.

Unfortunately 25 year old million air NFL players are taking the lime light with their delusional thinking.

Stand for the English anthem, but take a kneel for the American??!! Dumb arse idiots don’t have a clue.

And that is more important than a thug piece of trash murdering a citizen and taking her body in a boat to be dumped.

“Why Bruce?”

another example of why there should be a 5 minute rule

these thugs just don’t get the connection between crime and punishment, the legal system is too slow

a little street justice would make some of them think twice

Pioneer 197SF

I think it was a crime of passion…and from a few rumors meth…Crying (**() shame…She was awesome … Would always tell you where the fish were, and made sure the place was stocked with everything.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

I saw it. Just wish we would let someone (me i’d do it) put a bullet in the sorry bastards head.

Unfortunately 25 year old million air NFL players are taking the lime light with their delusional thinking.

Stand for the English anthem, but take a kneel for the American??!! Dumb arse idiots don’t have a clue.

And that is more important than a thug piece of trash murdering a citizen and taking her body in a boat to be dumped.

“Why Bruce?”

You are a piece of work.

quote:
Originally posted by Redstripe

I think it was a crime of passion…and from a few rumors meth…Crying (**() shame…She was awesome … Would always tell you where the fish were, and made sure the place was stocked with everything.

I don’t know if I’d call it passion. Not going to comment further on his motives and could care less what happens to the POS.

We all lost a wonderful person up here though. Jessica was a very sweet lady that would do anything she could to help somebody catch a fish Her three children need all the prayers they can get now.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Are you talking about the girl with the long dark hair that works there?

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

“Why Bruce?”

You are a piece of work.

Thank you! Any man that kills an innocent woman and takes her off in a boat to be dumped does not deserve to live. Cut and dry. Unfortunately this piece of scum will be put into the judicial system and you and I will have to pay for his care at a minimum of $40,000 a year.

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
Originally posted by areeldrag

Are you talking about the girl with the long dark hair that works there?

Yes.

Mark
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Haven’t heard any thing about it, please fill us in! Thanks!

All the details aren’t known. Her Ex Husband Eric evidently killed her, tried to burn the shop to eliminate the evidence and was caught with her body in his boat in the marsh by DNR and the CG.

Mark

That is terrible, she was always so nice. I always get bait there because they were always so good to the customers.

A firing squad would fix some of the out of wack people’s problems

Double D.

quote:
Originally posted by Double D

A firing squad would fix some of the out of wack people’s problems

Double D.

I would volunteer. I’d also ask to be the one with the live round.

“Why Bruce?”

Jessica was such a sweet lady.
My daddy and brother-in-law have sold minnows to her for the past several years.
My prayers go out to her family and his and esp. Her children.
It’s so very sad.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16