phone died

My phone bit the dust yesterday and all of my contacts were lost. If all of you who know me would please pm me with your phone number, I would really appreciate it. Please include your name (not screen name)as well.

Thanks, Bob

Well, so far only 3 people have sent me their phone numbers. Kind of disappointing. I guess that shows who really cares.:frowning_face: How about it guys, PLEASE</font id=“red”> help me rebuild my contacts list. My number hasn’t changed, so you can also text or call & leave a message(if I can’t answer).
Thanks, Bob

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069
Custom Aluminum Fabrication

Bob,
I thought that all the information in my phone was stored on its SIM card.
The last time I had a phone die; I simply put the old card in my new phone and had all the old information transferred.
Even if you got a different type of new phone; I’m sure there is a phone geek that could help you transfer the info.
George

When they(Verizon) were trying to diagnose the problem, they finally said that the only way to try and fix was to restore to factory settings. That erased everything, including the SIM card. It even cleared my SD card.

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069

quote:
Originally posted by Happy Bob

When they(Verizon) were trying to diagnose the problem, they finally said that the only way to try and fix was to restore to factory settings. That erased everything, including the SIM card. It even cleared my SD card.

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069

Were your contacts backed up to Google (android phone) or whatever the fruit company uses?

You gonna talk or FISH!

If you have an android smart phone you should be able to find contact in your Google account.

I’ve looked on the cloud & everything else I (and others) could think of. Nothing.

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069

Apple or Android?
If Android go to your contacts on your Gmail account.
https://contacts.google.com/

If Apple, I dont know, they are a PITA on everything.

quote:
Originally posted by joseph69

Apple or Android?
If Android go to your contacts on your Gmail account.
https://contacts.google.com/

If Apple, I dont know, they are a PITA on everything.

^ Nailed it!

You gonna talk or FISH!

Already tried that. Says “No contacts for this account.”

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069