Physical exam recommendations

I need to get a physical to upgrade my USCG license while I am in Charleston next week. Probably a drug test too.

I will be paying cash for both the physical and drug test so I am looking to keep my costs down. Does anyone have a recommendation on where to go my the physical and drug test on the cheap?

Try a small town GP! Try Google, find a Dr. not affiliated with any hospital! Good luck. Mabee a PA can do it? Try talking with a trucking co., they need the same for there CDL

https://www.healthscreeningsusa.com/coast-guard-drug-test/coast-guard-drug-test-south-carolina/coast-guard-drug-test-charleston-sc/

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Doc in Box kinda place can probably do that for ya. Prompt/Urgent Care. While at one in Augusta in waiting room, I’ve heard folks come in saying they needed drug test.

Good luck.

EDIT, was posting same time as SFL^^^^.

NN

Go see Captain Sandbar. Health First on 17 in West Ashley.

Edit: I can’t tell you it will be cheap. I can tell you he is good people. I try to give my money to good people.

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…

Peapod knows a guy with a van. I’d stay away from him.

X2 on Henry (Captsandbar)

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Captsandbar is your man.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

But he’ll do the prostate and hernia check for free.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

But he’ll do the prostate and hernia check for free.

Hands free!!!

You need to go see Byron Williams in North Charleston coastal occupational medicine. He does them all the time for merchant marine. Knows how to do the proper filling out of paperwork and drug screen. I tried to get mine done last time when I was getting my regular physical done with my doctor he looked over the form and said no way too easy to screw something up and Coast Guard reject. Byron charged less than $100 and I was out the door in no more than 30 minutes.

Capt Sandbar did mine a few years back & my company used to use Byron at Occupational Health until they changed companies of use.

21 Contender

Go see Henry at Health First

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”