Physical??

Who was the member who worked at the Health First in West Ashley who did the uscg physicals?? Can’t remember who that was.

Captain Sandbar.

Double D.

quote:
Originally posted by Double D

Captain Sandbar.

Double D.

Don’t see him on the members list

21 Contender

Capnsandbar. Sorry for the misspelling, stupid auto correct.

Double D.

https://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/henry-spradlin-4c3bf009-aaab-4fcd-b229-081e5d2a177b-overview

If you don’t get it done by him, don’t wait.

Gets your Labs done. Many lives have been saved via early diagnosis thru a simple blood draw.

NN

If you’re just needing a physical for your captain’s license. Most urgent cares do a DOT physical.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Haven’t seen Henry post in a while……………at least as I recall. Hope he’s doing well.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Coastal occupational medicine upper meeting street does them. I tried using my regular dr one time for mine till he saw all the paperwork and didn’t have all the required stuff. Accuracy on that paperwork is critical otherwise uscg will deny it, get it done by someone that does them on a regular basis.

quote:
Originally posted by contender1

Coastal occupational medicine upper meeting street does them. I tried using my regular dr one time for mine till he saw all the paperwork and didn’t have all the required stuff. Accuracy on that paperwork is critical otherwise uscg will deny it, get it done by someone that does them on a regular basis.

Same with the drug test/first aid-cpr

I get the drug test etc by company, but since we do our own pilotage in the Northeast we’ve gotta get physicals yearly.

21 Contender

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Did you pass the drug test?

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Did you pass the drug test?

Yep.

21 Contender

Would you have passed in 1982, the blow and broads era?

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Would you have passed in 1982, the blow and broads era?

You should apologize for that…

Uncalled for, I tell ya

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017