Pick on someone your own size

http://www.caninedistractions.com/coyote-snags-chihuahua-mix-you-wont-believe-what-a-rottweiler-does-next/

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

Thanks Jimmy, I would love to know what occurred over the next five or ten minutes.

Key West 1520
70 Yami
She’s little, but she’s pretty, skinny and fast.

That’s pretty awesome!

1971 NEWPORT DAYSAILER 21’
1970 MAKO CC 22’

Yotes need to be gone.

Stonoman

Our landscaper for the seminary up in the town of Wake Forest trapped a few coyotes, and I have to admit that these were about the most evil looking animals I’ve ever seen with my own eyes.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

one attacked my moms dog at their house. luckily someone found her about dead and posted a pic on facebook. we got her back and she survived.

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

This is another good one too that’s circling the interwebs. I’m thinking he definitely didn’t see this coming at a gun shop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmF0GJuHz9I

We have a terrible problem with them here. A couple of months ago I was working under my shed, the dog (Golden Retriever) was sleeping in the shade under a boat, and I saw 2 yotes slinking around the pump house and heading for the sleeping dog, not 30’ from me in the middle of the day. I grabbed the XD which is always within grabbing distance and shot one of them in the head. The other one took off and I emptied 16 rounds after it, don’t think I even cut a hair on it. Scared the beegeezus out of it anyway.

I use to trap them and sell them to the fox pens, but the area got more congested and I don’t want to catch a neighbor’s dog or cat, so I quit.

We did have a lot of rabbits and quail at one time, now we just have coyotes.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Larry,

How do you like your XD? I have a 9 and a 40. Great guns IMHO

big dog

I really like the XD9. It’s become my favorite over many others. Not too big, fits my hand perfect, fairly accurate, more accurate than I am anyway :smiley: And it holds 17 rounds which is a plus. I’ve probably put 1,500 rounds through it and it’s never had a malfunction. A lot of it cheap Israeli and Russian surplus ammo. It’s not particular what you feed it.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose