pickup firewood James Island

looking for a small load of firewood I can go pick up somewhere…anybody know of such a place? Always Blazing (love the name!) on Folly Road near Publix sold all theirs…the place at the corner of Dills Bluff and Camp Road that sells mulch, do they sell firewood?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I have a pile of oak in my backyard. Free

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

JAMES ISLAND</font id=“size6”></font id=“orange”>

:smiley:

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

FREE!

FREE…I dont need it…but now I want it

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Split?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

You want it delivered also?

Only if you carry it around back and stack it under the house.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

There is plenty of firewood for sale on the Dark Side (Mt.P).

Not split and I was just funnin’ with Bonzo. I have 2 small (30-40’) oaks I cut down last year. Wood has been cut into 24" pcs and stacked since. My brother was supposed to get it…last year.

Bolbie hooked me up. Nice to come home to this in the driveway.

You should have said something
before they oyster could have bought
you a load.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Bolbie hooked me up. Nice to come home to this in the driveway.

Bolbie is a good guy. He gave me a garage fridge and that fridge is sill running strong.

I cut and split my firewood back in July, and the neighbors told me I was crazy as hell! Ha-ha

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I cut and split my firewood back in July, and the neighbors told me I was crazy as hell! Ha-ha

Your neighbors must not have a clue! Seasoned fire wood is the only way to go.

I quit with an indoor fireplace, but go through cords out doors. Hate green wood smoke burning my eyes.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

there’s nice kiln dried wood at that place on 17 in Ravenel. not local to James Island, but you could go by Dodges and get fried chicken

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

there’s nice kiln dried wood at that place on 17 in Ravenel. not local to James Island, but you could go by Dodges and get fried chicken

Not sure that place is still in business. They have had the same weathered pile of firewood outside since last winter.

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”