pics from this summer Fish Call Charters

Been really busy this summer and never got around to posting much. Here are some of the better pics.
one of my favorite catches this year,my 1st ever tripletail!>

tripletail=yummmmm great pics!

Esteban was eaten! What’s that last one?

Looks like it has been a great year. Congrats on the TT I caught my first one this year also.

21seapro 150 yam

Looks like it has been a great year. Congrats on the TT I caught my first one this year also.

21seapro 150 yam

quote:
Originally posted by Run Fox Run

What’s that last one?

almost looks like a whale shark…that’s be awesome to hook into

quote:

spotted eagle ray! one of the coolest catches ever. this thing was 150-200 pounds easy, about the size of my t-top! it jumped twice, one time 10 feet in the air looking straight at us. it never stuck to the bottom, fought just like a tarpon but much harder to lift. it took 45 minutes to get up to the boat. this and the tripletail are my two favorite catches so far this year.

Capt. J.R. Waits
Fish Call Charters
www.fishcall.com
(843) 509-7337

quote:

spotted eagle ray! one of the coolest catches ever. this thing was 150-200 pounds easy, about the size of my t-top! it jumped twice, one time 10 feet in the air looking straight at us. it never stuck to the bottom, fought just like a tarpon but much harder to lift. it took 45 minutes to get up to the boat. this and the tripletail are my two favorite catches so far this year.

Capt. J.R. Waits
Fish Call Charters
www.fishcall.com
(843) 509-7337

great flounder. tripletail- you’re welcome.

Very cool pics!!! Thanks for sharing!:sunglasses:

Looks like you had a great Summer. Thanks for posting

Watch out for those eagle rays! Several years ago I was pulling on one about the size of that pic at Gtown and it jumped right at me, eye-level. I ducked and it slammed into my brother and knocked him over. It beat around the boat for a few minutes before flapping back into the sea. Amazingly, nothing was broken. Hard to believe… I know